Sleep

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

diamondintherough

Reaction score
i love sleepmakes all your problems go away. Everyday I get so excited for bed time because I will sleep. What else is as good as this?

Sleep is great if you have a smooth one. For a while though, I've been waking up as much as 5 times a night. It's due to a combo of my Dog being annoying and needing the toilet at like 4am, my bed not being very comfortable as I am using old sheets and pillows and due to it getting pretty cold at night. Otherwise sleep is great :p

I think spending time with friends can be as good, if not better, depending on what you do. A nice hot bath can be as good also, only it's much shorter of course lol.

I can think of at least one better thing you can do in bed ... :p

PS sleeping does not make the problems go away. Confronting your problems does, though.

I love a good night sleep and rest. it's good for me.

I enjoy playing music. When I get into a zone it's kind of like a meditated state.

My fiancee and I have awsome healthy sex lives.
We're a very touching couple. We snuggle lots.

Sometimes we'll just hang out on the hammet in the backyard and just chill out.
Soke the sun. Feel the nice breeze. Watch the clouds.
Other times we'll just go to the beach....

Im taking a new approach to life. I aint fixing bullshit from yesterday.
i dont have a problem with today. There's nothing wrong with me.
Just creating and enjoying love, happiness, joy, fun, luaghters, peace.

Yeap,..out pets. Our dog and kitten keeps us up sometimes.
They play tag and run around just like little kids.
They're happy cuase we're happy. it's all good.

I have real trouble getting to sleep. Even a moderate level of stress causes problems. During the week I'm lucky to get 4-5 hours a night.

I love sleeping. I can sleep many hours easily. It's just so lovely to sleep in warm bed. <3

Latest posts

Back