PETS <3

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sk8aboi

Reaction score
Hey,i absolutely love pets...dogs and cats to be exact...i dont have any pets anymore at the moment,but i would love to see or hear about yours.
Share your cute experiences,photos or anything else you want about your pets. :)

I love pets too. :)

Right now I have two permanent cats and 7 foster cats (a mother cat and 6 kittens) from the animal shelter. I'll adopt one or two of them once they're old enough (in two weeks). Their mother got abandoned when she was 8 weeks pregnant, luckily the shelter found her, we took her in and she gave birth to her babies in my house. I wish I could keep all the babies - but I'd need a bigger house and a different husband. :\

I also have a dog, a Staffordshire bull terrier.

There is a thread for just pet pictures though: http://www.alonelylife.com/thread-let-s-see-the-pet-faces :)

We have a Dog. His name is Blu and he is about 12 years old. Recently he has suffered his worst injury to date. He appears to have cut his leg and for a while, it was either swollen like mad, or it turned into a huge blister. It's gone down quite a lot now due to medical treatment, but it looks quite far from better. He has had this issue for about 3 months, which is by far, longer then any other issue he has had in his life.

Hurry up and get better leg!

I also have a Goldfish. About 18 months ago I bought 4 of them. 1 suddenly died so I bought another. Then 2 more died. I was confused as to what was killing them. So I didn't buy any more. Then after yet another one died, I was just waiting for my last one to go. But he/she hasn't. He/She must be almost 2 years old now. Doesn't look like his or her time any time soon either :D

Overall, I like pets. They can be a great addition to ones life. BUT.. I don't plan to have any when I move out of the home. They just wouldn't be practical for me. I have to clean the house now and I find SO many dog hairs. We had a cat in the past and there were similar issues.

Awesome. :) youve got cool pets...but dont you think its that last gold fish that killed the others?well i had a couple of fish and some died as well...weird

I haven't any pet now but when I was a child I had a few. One of those was a kitty. It was very beautiful and playful. I had a black cat too. It was very smart. When I was eating a meaty food it came near me, looked at my hand and mouth which how do I am eating. It wanted I noticed to it and understood that it needs a morsel of that food as well. But I didn't look at it knowingly to understand what it will do then. When it saw I am not attending to it, came nearer and touched my feet by its hand. I continued that manner and jested it again and assumed I was unaware of it.It waited a while then climbed my feet up and sat on my leg and gazed to my mouth while its mouth was full of the water. I did so and didn't notice to it again . Eventually it stood on his feet and touched my face by its hand. In that situation I began laughing and gave it a bit of my food.

I don't have any pets, sadly. :( I love animals so much, especially little ones, like this cutie ^__^

we have a 5yr old laso-poo lapdog and 2 cats.
well we call it one and a half cats lol because one is a big male that lives under my daughters bed and only acts normal around her. with the rest of us.. he stiffens up with fear in his face and acts like we abuse him. he's damaged goods but we still love him lol.

Naww thats cute...i love it when dogs have that scared look on their face when they know theyve been naughty.its adorable

2j484ec.jpg
5umkh0.jpg

My cat Matt!

^Beautiful cat Natasha as always :) .Do you want to swap for a small scruffy moody dog that loves/hates teenagers and has just after a whole day of puking all over the house carpets decided its fun to roll in wet mud in the garden.I can sort a little going away bag :p

Thanks. He's great.
I would love ur dog. He's sounds awesome! lol My cat would be scared of him though. lol

Latest posts

Back