Weather Channel giving us Reruns?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phaedron

Reaction score
http://2012thebigpicture.wordpress.com/2012/10/07/this-just-in-from-drake/

If you can read between the lines below, esp. at the end… I’d say it’s actually GOOD news…

He does share some interesting points, like the Weather Channel has RERUNS? I haven’t verified that yet.

I’m going to sit in on Drake’s show this morning to see what kind of intel he has about the mysterious movements of late in Washington/Denver and the East Coast military bases.

Drake Says…

by Drake

You asked…so…

We have a serious problem in the wood pile. AND it ain’t just one, it is the whole ‘pile’ (you know what it’s made of)…

I offer that all of a sudden, there is no news, no intel, and to top it all off, The Weather Channel has joined in this extreme problem by offering RERUNS!!!

From this, We The People ain’t even allowed to know what the weather is… OK, so how about the time of day then???

It is past time to start asking WHY the people are targeted for cuts to programs that help us, and NO cuts for Government???! Please do make that personal…

How about make all cuts apply to our ‘representatives’ pay…AND they get exactly the same ‘retirement/social security/medical’ ‘Entitlements’ (?) as we do? Most of us paid for ours.

After the house cleaning, there won’t be many of them left, BUT, we are to be able to finally fully decide exactly our own governance…as in we take charge. There is a lot of responsibility involved in that.

Veterans are messed up, but our DOD/VA refuses to help them? Personality disorder INDEED!

The elite representatives want to CUT our Social Security? Medicare? Yet they still get theirs. Budget Control Act of 2011 excludes The Congressional Budget Office? Does it affect the ‘pay’ of our representatives? Please make that personal…

NDAA allows rescinding of the rights NOT taken away by The Homeland Security Act?! Maybe holding our representatives ‘hostage’ without any outside contact would get idea across that this ain’t cool???

There is NO need for taxes…we have a government that has extensive ‘investment’ in most businesses. Enough to more than fund those who want to steel from We The People!

SO now what is left?

Let’s ADD a simple thing called NESARA…could anyone use that house money elsewhere?

ALL of these public people have made promises to us all…WELL…Deep subject, how long can you tread water?

What are you going to do when the fed is closed? The IRS goes out of business? No matter what, ‘they’ still think and believe ‘they’ are in charge, how does that work when ‘they’ ALL work for us???

The basic idea of ‘justice’ on all levels has and is a Travesty! If you are important, no crime…unless you are one of the “useless eaters”, Social Security recipients, or so poor you don’t matter…do not pass go, do not collect…

Due process in all ways no longer exists. Don’t matter if it is property, property rights, Constitutional Rights, Bill of Rights…You and all the rest of us are SUBJECTS, to be ruled, to be repressed, to be downtrodden, and discounted.

The highest paid teachers in the country say they have a ‘right’ to MORE!…I remember Air Traffic Controllers who played that game and lost. Is it time ALL of these ‘I’m in control’ people and organizations were put out? So who is in charge in that city, the unions?

Here I sit all broken hearted…like gas passed in a wind storm.

ALL of those I mention here best get ready to go, like dust in the wind.

The forces are all aligned and ready to take you out…

IT IS YOU WHO HAVE PROVED TO BE USELESS.
Have a nice day.

[video=youtube]

Latest posts

Back