Change The Person Above You

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phaedron

Reaction score
Change something about the person above you. This is a not about a change you'd really like to see, just something fun and possibly absurd. Could be as outlandish as changing them into an animal, changing their age, or gender, or making them hypnotized, or something very minor. Changes apply only to this thread, and are limited to one per person / turn.

When you take additional turns, try to react according to what was already changed about you. An exception would be if you're changed in a way that makes it so you can't talk, in which case an excuse for your translation would do. I've a feeling that as the thread progresses, we're going to become very strange... lol

Unless turns are used to change people back, of course, or undo previous changes...

I would change Gabriel to someone who plays the game properly and doesn't ignore me.

I would change Niceguysfinishlast to having an avatar picture of something that made him feel good.

Yukongirl said:
I would change Patherfinders avatar to say Clog Dancer instead of Tread Softly ;)

Ahhhhh. Very kind thank you - Everyone assumes it refers to myself that I should tread softly ...instead of me hoping others tread softly with me as I have a tender heart ..... Hate clogs BTW. Scarred for life from my childhood. Clump clump clump lol

I would change Yukongirls avatar to moving so it can eat up my data like others do ...and the Northtern lights are so breathtaking. Maybe sound?? Lol

Pathfinder said:
Yukongirl said:
I would change Patherfinders avatar to say Clog Dancer instead of Tread Softly ;)

Ahhhhh. Very kind thank you - Everyone assumes it refers to myself that I should tread softly ...instead of me hoping others tread softly with me as I have a tender heart ..... Hate clogs BTW. Scarred for life from my childhood. Clump clump clump lol

I would change Yukongirls avatar to moving so it can eat up my data like others do ...and the Northtern lights are so breathtaking. Maybe sound?? Lol

I really liked that pic but it was so large.....

I thought it was amazing....and something you probably saw frequently.

No where near as close to how larger than life those lights are. You should bring them back to share with all of us :)

" I would change Yukongirl to share the Auroa Borealis with all of us."....because it was really beautiful."

Latest posts

Back