Hello, I guess

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I registered this account a long time ago, but it appears that I chickened out at posting. I managed to do the password reset thing, so I'm here now.

My username refers to something in electrical circuits because I was previously taking college classes about them. Now I can't even remember what it means. Something with capacitors, I suppose. And I think for some reason it was abbreviated XC instead of CR.

I'm feeling lonely at the moment. I have a few friends, but most of them are strictly online ones. I don't know if coming here will help, but I'll see.

I'm a 23-year-old male, I keep failing college classes, I'm infinitely worse at job hunting, I'm finally seeing a counselor, and I've never been in a relationship, though I'm not especially interested in one--I'd like to figure out friendship first.

I'm very needy, but I try not to be a bother.

Welcome (even though you've been around a while). There are a lot of friendly people around here to get to know.

I am in college too.... It sucks right now. I haven't had a best friend in years. I feel you

Latest posts

Back