my story told the short way

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Bluey

This is going to be my story to see if I can make any Sean's of the way things have turned out for me.

I was never the most popular kid at school. I always had one are two friends tho.

Things where going kinder normal even tho I was always at the bottom of the class for everything. I hated school with a pashen.

when I was eleven I got up one morning and could not walk. I was admitted to hospital where I ended up passing out from pain. I come round about two days later so I am told. I had just had a 24 48 hour virus that had paralysed me from the wast down and could no longer walk are even go to the toilet on my own. They told me that I would never walk again. As this had happened to one other person that they know off and she remains in a wheelchair to this day. I keep trying to get out of bed in the hospital and got told of by the nurse's there in a very nasty way. This did not bother me. even tho I was only eleven. Eventrully tho I did learn to walk again after years of physio. But one leg grow back faster then the other. I went back to school after nearly a full year off. I was lucky to be alive. But at school I was very easily pushed to the grand and as I was still growing I started to get a limp where my left leg was not growing as fast as my right.
I don't have hardly any feeling in my left leg are in certain parts of my body. Soon I was starting to get bulled at school. They thought it was funny to push me to the ground so easily. I was to ashamed to say anything to someone.
I did get my strength after a bit. But it was a long Battle that took years to get to where I was able to keep my balents better then I did.

Because I walked with a limp all them years when I was 18 and walking in some kitchens with hops of becoming a chef I had to leave work and all my friends that I had made there and go and have an oppression on my spine to correct the Cuvier I had got do to walking. This was seres stuff and needed two meager operations in the space of 3 months. I had to stay in traschen the hole time for that 3 moths. I still have a curvier and as a result of that and my walking I can no longer work as am not strong enough. Plus why I was in hospital I had my girlfriend two time me for my best mate. I dumped her as soon as I found out and never seen her are my mate again.

Also after all that stuff I then had 9 months with a fixator. basically that is one of this in my left leg for 9 moths to lengthen it

China.gif

It did by 6cm but its still shorter by about 4cm and if I go anywhere with out a rise in my shew I would soon be in a lot of pain.

So am left with a body that's twisted up all over the place a leg that's weaker and shorter then the other one and scers al over the place. I hate what I see in the mirror when I look at myself naked.

I struggle to walk all tho I am glad I still can. I had just had to have an huernia repair and I am now fully recover from that but I don't work and have very fer friends. I would differently say I don't have a best friend.

I would like to get out and start to enjoy myself. But how can I when walking is an effort and I get tied so fast its unreal. I did go to this disabled place to see if there was any fun things to do there. But every one there needs looking after and are really badly disabled and some are mentally disabled as well. I am disabled but not totally as I can drive walk and look after myself. Am in the middle.

I would love to go on holiday with someone. And would eserly be able to find someone to go with but every one I know are fit and I can not keep up. The last holiday I went on was a lot of years ago now and it was no fun riping my self out trying to keep up with the guy I went with.

See am the sort of guy that loves dancing and loud music but is unable to go clubbing as its just to much like affect to be walking to the pubs and the clubs like you do on a night out.

I suppose am trying to find something I enjoy that gets me out there that I can do. I have done some casual work like pizza delivery guy and I acutely ended up cooking the things after the owner found out I could cook. If I had better health I would of ended up buying that place. It was offered to me. But now my health has got so I cert even do a few houwers a week doing something like that. I do still walk every where all tho it be slow and you can tell there is something wrong even with the rise in there. I did take an electric chair to a feam park I went to about 6 months ago but I have to admit I hated the fact that everyone was looking at me in that way. But there is no way I can could of got round that on foot. So I am at a bit of a dead end. and I know my health ent getting any better then it is.

I am normal in that I would like to fined a girlfriend but there's not just the health eshos. I get shy round girls I like in that way and have no confidence there. I now its down to lack of experience but that's not helping me any. Also all the women my age look alder enough to be my mum as I look like 10 yeas younger then I am. (Check out the post your pick thread to see what I mean) Am 33 and do know feel like time is running out for me. And if I didn't meet anyone when I did have the energy to go clubbing what is the chancers now am not doing stuff like that. Its been that long Ive been on my own now am not even sure that I do wont to meat anyone any moor. I don't seam to clack with girls in that way no moor. Actually that's probably cos am not meeting enough. But you get what I mean.

I need to get creative and start using what Ive got. Time is no longer my friend and I do not wont to be a lonely old man that dies and no one knows for weeks on end in tell home help find out. I ent the fittest guy fro no fault of my own but I do need to find love and happiness from somewhere? any advice would be apprechated.

That was kinder how I feel with some background to me. There has been moor health problem's and its a little moor complex then that above but this is already to much to read as it is.

PS I doubt very much that I would read all that so do not balm anyone for not. I did this for me getting stuff out and trying to understand stuff just as much as trying to get some advice.

pps sorry for the bad grammar, I do try my best. Its a problem that continues to plague me.

Aww..bluey..
Thank you for sharing, good to know a little bit more about you :)
Just so you know, I read everything. I'm really sorry to hear about what you've been through in your life. It seemed really difficult and I'm glad you're strong enough to get through it all! Some people would've given up half way through but you kept going on. I admire your strength :)

And to know that there are actually more health problems you've faced than what you've stated here..I'm sorry.
I do understand what you mean about wanting to find someone at your age. I really wish you'd meet her some day soon, you deserve someone. I don't know much of what to say right now, but I wish you all the best in what you're looking for. And I wish you good health as well :)

WOW! You read my honeysuckle faster then me lol

I very much appreciate it mink :)

Am glad you understand it moor then anything.

Bluey, come here.. Ill give you a hug. *hug.*
Thanks for sharing it. I read it too. :)
I understand you, problems are everywhere. Hope you find her, though.
I know you are a strong person. And your one of the incradible person I know from this forum. A great personality, a kind hearted. And one of my friends here, yet we are not close, but you are my friend.
You know what I'll include you in my prayers to bless you a good and healthy life and happiness too. :)

T-T Thanks for the hug :) *hugs you back*

I am not a religious person by any means. I do think all this is for a reason. Just that we can not see what reason right now.

But I thank you for the prayer and accept gracefully. It can do no harm and if nothing else is a nice thought :)

I have prayer be for. I have prayer for love and health. Right now I think its health I need moor then anything.

I tell you what all do. I have not prayer for some time. In fact the only time I have every prayer is when Ive been feeling right down in the dumps. But to night be for I go to bed all say a prayer for you and every one else here.

I do regard my self as a strong person. But I did not chows to go fro all that. It was frost upon me.

I have asked god many times, Why me. But that dose not help feeling sorry for your self. Dose no one any good. All tho sometimes its invertible that we well do that. we are only human after all.

Yea it's good to know more about you bluey and like mink said you do deserve to find a girl, someone really special, no less for bluey. Your something special yourself,one of a kind, truly one of the kindest people in existence, you show such a strength and positivity, in my opinion your stronger than us all here combined

I pray every night before going to bed, that's about the extent of my religion, but I will pray for your health and happiness, consider it done:)

WOW! Such nice things you say to me :shy: I would not say am stronger then every one here. ppl go fro different things and it affects them in different ways.

I hope I do fined someone special for me. me and all of us in this word deserve that.

With saying that I am not one of them ppl that think you well only ever be happy if you fined that special someone. There are plenty of ppl in the world that have a partner and are very unhappy. Sometimes. In fact most of the time if you do have a partner its that that makes you unhappy.
I think there are many different things that lead to being happy. Good health, Good friends, To be able to leave well in that you eat right and are not cold are anything like that. and just to be happy with in your self. In whatever way you achieve that I think is different for everyone.

I think that ppl that put all there hope in finding that one special someone that's going to make them happy is heading for a big comedown. You should fist learn how to be happy your self be for you try and make someone else happy. After all your partner well be expecting the same from you as you from him/her. This is just my opinion of course. There is every possibility that meeting the right person could well single handedly make you happy.

And thank you Nevermore for the prayer also..:) Your words are to kind by for. I am moved by them.

Hiya Bluey.

Thanks for the interesting bio, in short. From what i've seen of you so far you're clearly a great guy with plenty going for you. You've got a lovely personality that i'm sure everyone appreciates and you clearly love company because you're so friendly :)

Anyway, to tell the truth i didn't quite believe it when you said you were 33 - sorry to be predictable. You do look 10 years younger! But this can have it's advantages no? Feel young, look young and all that.

Anyway, big hugs to you, and thanks for sharing

Oh thanks. Friendly is how I try to be. well I try and treat ppl how I would like to be treated. If nothing else I go to bed with a clear conchents.

Small guy big personality :D I can be a little taped in the head after a drink. Always in a good way tho.

Your not predictable. just honest.

Nice for your input and big manly hugs back.

Accrual You and me are the same age. I have just terned 33. I would be interested to now if you have a partner are not are if you got kids. I should go read some of your posts should I not. You may have already said.

For anyone that wants to know where my pick is. Its on the post your pick thread, post 447 Acutely its quite a good pick of me that one If I do say so myself :)

Your surely stronger than me mate. It was bad enough for me when I fractured my tibula and tore my miniscus playing basketball. I had trouble walking for two months.

bluey said:
With saying that I am not one of them ppl that think you well only ever be happy if you fined that special someone. There are plenty of ppl in the world that have a partner and are very unhappy. Sometimes. In fact most of the time if you do have a partner its that that makes you unhappy.
Well then I will hope for you to meet your special someone and will also be happy with her :)
Same goes for everyone else here! I think everyone deserves and will probably someday feel what love is really like and how it can make you happy on top of everything else. I'm positive about that ;)

Indigo Is Blue said:
Yep i'll turn 33 in May. And no i haven't said anything about me really have i? lol I wonder if i'm a bit ashamed? Possibly because i don't see a whole lot of people of our age around here. But there's more to it really - like feeling as thought he internet is not going to get me the real life friends i need. But that's not strictly true cos' i've made some really good friends through messenger - just none local - oh well.

I haven't got a partner at the mo, actually it's been several years since my last one. And no kids no. My super concise story is that i've been out of it years, recovering from depression and all that comes with it - low self-esteem, apathy etc. Ermm and friends, well, i think due to bad parental role models, i've chosen the wrong ones over the years. And now, having realised this, i've severed the line between me and them - and this means i don't have so many. That's me in super brief

mmm, This is the second time I replied to you has the sight went down just as I tried to send the post and had to what 30 minutes to fined out if my post was there are not. It was not :( So here I go again.

What was I saying, Yes that's right you should not feel ashamed of posting on here cos of your age. There are lots off ppl that come here that are older then me and you. If moor ppl put there age in there profile like me and you I think that would encourage moor older ppl to Jone. It is true that there is a lot of students on here but that should in no way discourage someone from posting. Its the older ones that have the life experience and have good advice to give. Not that the younger ones dont but you get where am coming from with that one.

I know what you mean about the on line friends. I have a couple of really good on line friends one of which lives in india for crying out loud. The other lives in the UK the same as me but is about 100 miles away. I am going to try and get up and visit him some time.

Thanks for sharing all that with me. It dose help to know that there are other ppl in the same vote as ones self. Don't get me wrong if I could make things better for you I would. Just its ppl being in the same vote why this sight is starting to do so well as it is. And you are the same age as me. Maybe I have problems health wise but depression is an illness that can be a lot moor holding back then anything Ive had to deal with.

I thank you for your post and hope that the winter months is not getting you down to much. The whether don't normally get me that down but god its been miserable and cold out there just lately.

God bliss you mate :)

sloth4urluv said:
Your surely stronger than me mate. It was bad enough for me when I fractured my tibula and tore my miniscus playing basketball. I had trouble walking for two months.

I have had to learn to walk 3 times in my life lol counting the fist time that every one has to.

Don't get me wrong if I get the flu am as mardy as any man out there :p

mink said:
bluey said:
Well then I will hope for you to meet your special someone and will also be happy with her :)
Same goes for everyone else here! I think everyone deserves and will probably someday feel what love is really like and how it can make you happy on top of everything else. I'm positive about that ;)

me to :) I hope you do as well.

You are one of the most positive ppl on here and considering what I know about you that is an incredible thing.

You are a strong person and I have no doubt in my mined that you well end up being a lot stronger then you even are now.

You are exactly the kinder person I would love to have as a friend that lived moor locally. But I still thank you for your friendship and value it on here as well :)

Skorian said:
Sorry to hear all this Bluey.

Its OK. Its not your fault. But I appreciate the time you took in reading it all :)

What doesnt break you well make you stronger in the long run. On a positive day I believe that. I think to day I do believe that :)

bluey said:

You are one of the most positive ppl on here and considering what I know about you that is an incredible thing.

You are a strong person and I have no doubt in my mined that you well end up being a lot stronger then you even are now.

You are exactly the kinder person I would love to have as a friend that lived moor locally. But I still thank you for your friendship and value it on here as well :)
I have actually..and happy as well :D (that's why you should never lose hope cos it may come when you least expect it like how it did for me).

Awwh.. thank you :)
But this thread is about you so... *scurries away* :)

mink said:
bluey said:

I have actually..and happy as well :D (that's why you should never lose hope cos it may come when you least expect it like how it did for me).

Awwh.. thank you :)
But this thread is about you so... *scurries away* :)

Oh cool :) You keep that one to your self there. :)

You deserve that moor then I can say. He better be treating you good :) If he don't behave him self well be sending BIG Dave round ;)

Lmao.. thank you :)

Edit:
^ Now see why bluey deserves someone he can be happy with, such a nice person :)

Bluey, you have my support. For me, life has taken its nose dive. I know I have been complaining about dying, but now the prospects of me actually dying is quite real, and it scares me. Take care dude....still being alive is the most important thing.

Latest posts

Back