Free Support Group / Social Anxiety Workshop in Central London - Join my Shy-London g

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chriscroc

Reaction score
I just wanted to let you know about our Social Anxiety SupportGroup / Workshop which is happening on Saturday November 17th. This is at our new Central London venue ( With kitchen and WIFI ). Already twelve people have signed up for this event.

It will be hosted by me ( Ive been the organiser of this group for nearly three years now )

And Patrick, who is a regular of the group and has been very enthusiastic in organising workshops.

Its free ( There will be a box for donations - only to those that can afford to though, NOBODY should stay away just because they are short of cash. we wont wave the box under your nose, just put it somewhere so you can donate if you choose to, to help keep this going )

You will have the opportunity to meet other people who are suffering from social anxiety in a private space.

There will be the opportunity ( but never the obligation ) to share experiences, to take part in fun excercises and ice breakers, read to the group, speak to the group if you are brave enough.

Of course you are also free to wander into the kitchen and make a cuppa instead or just sit if you prefer not to participate in a excercise.

So nobody should stay away because they are worried they will be asked to do something they dont want to. Just come and sit with us, ( or go and make a cuppa ). Of course the more you participate, the more you will gain.

If this SupportGroup / Workshop is successful id like to repeat it regulary, say once a month.

Simply by coming along you will encourage more workshops and help keep it going.

One of the reasons people have said they have enjoyed the workshops is because its a chance to meet other people who have similar issues and anxieties to you. Its a private space, you dont have to worry about being overheard by members of the public, its quiet, so we can hear each other. You will be amongst non-judgemental supportive friends.

There will be the opportunity to go for a coffee or beer with us afterwards.

Hope to see you there on Saturday 17th November

You need to join us ( thats also free ) to find out where this is happening, and to RSVP.

- Chris

This sounds interesting. I personally don't suffer from anxiety. But living in London, I'd be up for paying everyone a visit some time. Do younger people often attend? I'd feel a bit awkward being the youngest person there lol.

Latest posts

Back