Do You Find Mature Women/Men More Attractive Than Younger Men And Women?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoneKiller

Reaction score
Hi People.:)

When you look at a young woman like Taylor Swift. It's hard for someone to imagine that a man could find mature women attractive, but I do. I find mature women more appealing myself. What about you?

God Bless.
LK

Not really, I must admit I prefer the young ones, but I like some mature woman.

I will be nice and not make a funny. No, I don't like grandpas. Older than me..I prefer this yes..but not that old.

I used to date women half Renae's age or in their 20's.
The ironic twist of it all. I rather be with her.
Our relationship has alot more to do than with looks and sex.
But the icying on the cake dosnt hurt....

She's is 42...she's totally hot and sexy.
Yes, she's a granmother too......
recent pics.....
427.jpg

Renae1000a.jpg

Reane-200.jpg

In some cases, younger women are more physically attractive.

In most cases, 40-somethings are more attractive emotionally/mentally. Since I place more emphasis on the emotional/mental attractiveness, I guess I can cay that overall I prefer 40-somethings.

To me, sexy is in between the ears. :)

Plus her titays are bigger than Talor Swift's.
I really really enjoy and appriciate them.:p

Renae gets a little self concious about her age and her looks becuase she dosnt look as young as she used too.
But she feels more and more comfortiable around me.
I always thought she's pretty and beautiful from the day I met her decades ago....

We're just a couple of old farts
Snapshot_20111231_43-1-1.jpg

renae50001.jpg

Renae3000a.jpg

LonelyInAtl said:
In some cases, younger women are more physically attractive.

In most cases, 40-somethings are more attractive emotionally/mentally. Since I place more emphasis on the emotional/mental attractiveness, I guess I can cay that overall I prefer 40-somethings.

Agree

However, maturity can come at any age, so i wouldn't necessarily pre-judge a woman who is in her 20s or 30s and deem her 'immature' simply because of age.

Mature woman.

What is weird is that younger woman are no longer attractive - even 30 year olds are starting to look like kids to me.

I think it is because I prefer women around my own age or older.

I actually find myself being attracted to guys older than me and not just by a year or so. More like 10 plus years.

musicstoodstill said:
LonelyInAtl said:
In most cases, 40-somethings are more attractive emotionally/mentally.

Agree

However, maturity can come at any age, so i wouldn't necessarily pre-judge a woman who is in her 20s or 30s and deem her 'immature' simply because of age.

Definitely not. Like I said, most 40 somethings are more attractive emotionally/mentally...not all.

Then again, I can't realistically see myself seriously dating anyone younger than 30.

OddlyUnique said:
I actually find myself being attracted to guys older than me and not just by a year or so. More like 10 plus years.
Interesting, I think guy's like older woman because they are more confident and more experienced :)
Why do girls like older men.

Trent said:
haha yep

while all my friends wanted to bang Kelly Bundy

i wanted to bend Peggy over!

Why must we discriminate, separate, alienate each other because of a simple age difference? Everyone needs affection!! I'd be willing to satisfy both :)

Latest posts

Back