my thoughts for today

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

27_guy_

Reaction score
I'm in my living room and it's very quiet. I'm having green tea. I don't want to have a drink at this hour but for now, green tea will do.

I tried to go for my usual run at 10 am but I didn't push myself. It's been like that for the past couple of weeks. Whenever I'm at the cardio room. I push myself but for some reason, the past couple of weeks I have no intention to push my limits. I took two showers today and it's only the afternoon.

I have a first date with a woman I met online and I'm not motivated to go. I am going because I'm lonely, bored and depressed. I want to keep my mind occupied with things or else I will be in a depressed state.

I've been talking to two other women and both seem interested in me but I know how that will end up. Another women messaged me 3 weeks back just to say Hi and start up a conversation and I just responded her today. She told me she wants meet up for coffee.

I really don't know what is wrong with me. With dating multiple women, why do I feel so lonely and depressed.

I have work/projects to do but I have no motivation to do them. Right behind me is the kitchen. There is a bottle of vodka and case of beers and I feel like drinking.

alcohol is a depressent...
Plus you're in a constant state of withdraws if you had been drinking regularly.

Plus if you're not eating right you might also have vitimins deficentcy.
B 5 B 12 will help better your moods. Magniziam will helps lower anxeity.

The more you think about not wanting to drink..the more you're want to drink....

Your body is also going through SUGAR withdraws....

Go outside....open space will help you clear your mind or help you get out of tunnel vision.
Get the body moving....take simple walks.
Eat better or take vitimins suppliments.

Enjoy your tea. Take a deep breath and close your eyes....Mellow is okay...enjoy the warmth and the aroma of it. listen to the still of the house...Try to release any pressure your feeling. Enjoy the calm. Forget the alcohol it doesn't change anything. Just try to enjoy being as you are. You don't have to be super happy or excited just relax.....
As for the women, maybe your just not interested in them....wait for one that catches your attention....you may find that your lonely because you haven't let any of them in? also remember that alone and lonely don't have to be the same thing. I hope things look up for you, keep searching for joy in the little things, you'll find it.

Well I cannot say I can relate to the female problems. However, I can related to the no motivation at the gym. Generally when people start acting and feeling the way you do at the gym. It is time for two things. The first is a break. Your body needs some time to heal and recover. The second is a time for a change in your routine at the gym. If you have been running the same routine at the gym for a long time. Your body has adapted to it and you are likely going to not feel it as much. So I recommend that you change your form of cardio. Hit up a bike or a rowing machine for a bit. I want to say you need to start doing some serious lifting, but most runners think weights are evil so. I will not tell you to do that.

As for your dates friend, be grateful. You could be me where females are repulsed by you and do not even give you an intention first look.

Hi 27_Guy_

Well very intersting post guy, thank you for sharing you honest and raw feelings....

I get a sense that this emptiness/depression is something that is common for you

What comes up for me is curiousity...and some questions....

It seems that there is a meaninglessness/emptiness

So

What have you ever had fun at???????

When have you ever felt that you meaningly were
contribing??????

When have you ever felt some emotional fullness from......????

At some point it is important to dig for whatever little bits of
positive experience one might have had....

So I'm just curious....if you might be into answering the
questions.....

John H

Latest posts

Back