Monthly photographic projects

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

Larsen B

i thought it might be a good idea to start monthly photography projects. We would pick a subject area to focus on, say flowers, or whatever. :) What do you think, would anyone be interested in that?

That sounds like an awesome idea,indigo, I'd be interested and I'm not even that into photography!

That's great NeverMore. Maybe you'll develop more of an interest from doing a project! I think focusing on one subject really helps to get the best out of a person - thinking about how you might frame a shot differently for example.

What do you think the first subject area should be?

Can't be snow, because not all of us have snow:p

That'd be perfect, for the remainder of the month weather in all it's many shapes and forms will be the theme, hows that sound? Let the photo taking commence.

And

............Go!

lol ok.....and i'm off....to bed. Hehe But i shall get on the case. Now i just gotta wait for some weather - shouldn't be a problem around here.

Good luck :D

I think I would like to join this monthly project of yours XD

*sits and waits for the perfect weather* XDDD

Excellent, excellent! :D

There's no rush, just take it easy and snap away if you have something, or don't bother - it's up to you of course.:)

interesting thread Indigo... weather... I have some already taken, just need to format to a reasonable size and I'll post em... I have some already formatted to start:

snowtrees.jpg

smokeinthevalley.jpg

intheditch.jpg

icicles.jpg

windsweptclouds.jpg

I like those Lost - particularly the second one down of the sunset. I think some cropping is in order though, then it would be perfect. :)

Nice LITO!
My favourite is the last. What a nice sunset. Or is in sunrise?haha

I took this one today on a terrific spring-like morning. It was a pity my camera battery ran out grrrrr!

_MG_1435_edit_resized.jpg

Alright February is over and I took no weather pictures, no interesting weather here just gray skies,lol

Now we need another topic for March?

Oooo, could i join this? I love beautiful photos and images! =) I'll just stick one in here for the sake of this nice thread! ;)

View attachment 5

Attachments

• SANY0187.JPG
    SANY0187.JPG
    495.8 KB · Views: 11

Latest posts

Back