not cut out for this honeysuckle

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sometimes I seriously think I'm not cut out for life.

Other than that, swimming, and joining the peacecorps in an undeveloped nation (no medical supples for me).

hoomanz
and breathing
But they're both too mainstream anyway *shrugs*
Oh and cooking and food in general -.-'

for me it's: playing by the rules

reminds me of this song

[youtube]bw_90cpuOM4[/youtube]

that's exactly how i think, lol

the subject of "she" is not necessary

this song applies to any one and any situation that tries to get the best of me

Trent said:
for me it's: playing by the rules

reminds me of this song

[youtube]bw_90cpuOM4[/youtube]

that's exactly how i think, lol

the subject of "she" is not necessary

this song applies to any one and any situation that tries to get the best of me

this is intense. Interesting.......

lolgirl said:
this is intense. Interesting.......

right, it is

and the point of my comparison isn't necessarily about the overtly threatening nature of his words

that point-of-view almost sounds like that of a serial killer, someone justifying vengeance of a most righteous sort. lol

but the more poetic impression that i glean from the lyrics is that people depend on us adhering to certain standards: law, decency, chivalry, humanity, forgiveness, morality, etc

so, a lot of manipulative and hurtful people will do you wrong and rest comfortably KNOWING that you won't retaliate in any way for what they've put you through, because they ASSUME that your hand will be forced by those conventions listed above

that has probably been one of the biggest challenges in my life, is not going OUTSIDE of the rules and going after people that have actively and willfully hurt me. i'm smart enough to do it. i'm capable of doing it. i'm pissed enough to do it. (speaking of past transgressions, of course)

yet i don't do it.

why?

because my hands are tied.

but you never know when you are dealing with someone who simply will choose to untie his hands and come after you both guns blazing in whatever way exacts justice.

i hate people that count on me being castrated by conventions and norms into not being able to retaliate and then take advantage of that fact (and my decency) to abuse me and abuse me again...

there is a special place in hell for those people

(being assraped by grizzly bears on meth)

I'm not cut out to deal with ungrateful people constantly. Shut the fresia up and realize that it could be a lot worse. I'm sorry that your mom stayed with a person who was absolutely useless at his best, but don't take it out on me. I didn't do honeysuckle to you, but you're such an ungrateful little honeysuckle, you don't even realize all the good stuff you have. You best understand it real soon, or I won't be around much longer. I wasn't raised to be subservient, and I refuse to stay with someone just because.

people who can't handle confrontation
people who are afraid to confront me and others, when necessary
fast living
cut throat environments
keeping up with stupid fashion trends
that gelatinous cranberry sauce from the can

Latest posts

Back