Jilted John's passing

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Naleena

Reaction score
It is with a sad heart that I must write this post. John died peacefully the day before yesterday at home with his family at the bedside. he made his daughter promise to let us all know of his passing. Please keep his family in your prayers. John was a good man and I am so thankful for his friendship and the light he brought to all of us.

John, may your journey to the Summerland be a peaceful transition. Much love to you my friend. xx

Requiescat In Pace. my friend. I really enjoyed talking to him, he was a friend to everyone on the chat. He'll be missed.

Naleena said:
It is with a sad heart that I must write this post. John died peacefully the day before yesterday at home with his family at the bedside. he made his daughter promise to let us all know of his passing. Please keep his family in your prayers. John was a good man and I am so thankful for his friendship and the light he brought to all of us.

John, may your journey to the Summerland be a peaceful transition. Much love to you my friend. xx

How sad :(

Rest in peace John.

I never get the chance to reclaim my good taste of music on your book. I will miss you JJ. But I am also thankful that you passed peacefully surrounded by the people who made your living full of joy and beauty. In your memory, we find strength. (hug)

floffyschneeman said:
I will miss you JJ. But I am also thankful that you passed peacefully surrounded by the people who made your living full of joy and beauty. In your memory, we find strength. (hug)

+1

I hope he finds whatever he felt lies beyond.

On a personal note -

As many of you know, John and I often butted heads in the chat room. However, I always had a soft spot for him and here's why...
He was ALWAYS genuinely happy to see me.

Rest well, John.

(cry)
good by my adopted grandpa,hope your happy where ever your are now

with your beer and checking out da girlies

i will never forget you...

JJ... :( RIP. I'm relieved that you had your family with you. You needed it. I will miss you.

:( Rest in peace JJ

His absence from chat I very much noted since his illness, because many times in early mornings he and I would be only ones talking at that time of day. Chat will seem extra empty to me that time of day now. He was a good man and I will miss him.

I wish his family strength through his passing, and hope that his cat is being take care of well.

I'm truly sorry. Jilted John was Jilted something hard in life... may his next life be that much better...

Latest posts

Back