What Do You Think Are The Ingredients That Make Up The Perfect *******?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoneKiller

Reaction score
What things do people say and do make them an *******. I'll begin with guys who walk around constantly talking about how often they sleep with women, and are constantly making sexual jokes. What other factors do you think go into making the perfect *******?

Arrogance, cruelty, a lack of consideration for anyone around them, extreme levels of bitterness, hostility.

anderson.jpg

The ability to rationalize everything they do combined with the arrogance to consider themselves above external input pointing out flaws.

Bones said:
You must have had a better ex than me ... it would be a honour to call my ex an a$$hole! The day she started uncontrollably hitting my daughter when she was a couple months old because she was hungry, I would have gone to jail if thoughts of wanting to murder someone counted.

LonelyInAtl said:
NM

Bones said:
LK, I probably should not have put that on here; but, something just clicked from the 1996 memory. It was awful. You have no idea how hard it was to control myself. Lets put this way. She never did it again; and, she became passive aggressive about it by not feeding my daughter while on business trips. One time, my daughter's top part of her head was sunken in. I gave up my career and everything else to protect my daughter in order to be with my daughter as much as possible. Luckily, I won custody and my ex wife did NOT get visitation rights. That was a big hurdle back in the 90s in the US because women almost always got custody. I was so thorough in my case for divorce, custody, etc it is in the lawyers playbook in my state. I hammered the ex hard in court and thank goodness I was experienced as a social worker, masters in counseling, and made connections early in my career. Now, I am just data analyst instead of management because of it. However, it was worth it and have no regrets doing what must have been done for my daughter. (I was director of day treatment centers in my state by age 28, but career, money, etc is not worth diminishing interpersonal relationships.)

LoneKiller said:
Bones said:
You must have had a better ex than me ... it would be a honour to call my ex an a$$hole! The day she started uncontrollably hitting my daughter when she was a couple months old because she was hungry, I would have gone to jail if thoughts of wanting to murder someone counted.

LonelyInAtl said:
NM
NM

I'm sorry... I thought this was actually about buttholes... I was going to go with the whole crinkleness of them... But I suppose that wouldn't really be appropriate now... Darn.

Latest posts

Back