valentine game

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Bluey

So ye its valentines day soon. So instead of stowing on it cos it well not be any fun for most here am thinking, lest of all me I thought we might have some fun.

So what you do is post a valentine for some one here by sending a pm to a friend on here or me and tell that friend what to post here for you so the person your sending it to well not know who its from :) You getting all that.

The fist one is to Queen Cleocatra ohwww, I wonder who this could be from lol am not telling :p

mr lover lover said:
orheart.gif

ow I think some one has a secret admirer lol

also I think it would be a fun idea to make out there from ppl with silly names like lover lover and hands in my pants and well you get the idea I hope.

ps you dont have to give a clue who its from. That imge is just some random imag I got to start us of. You dont even have to post an imeg. Just a valentine

Nice idea since it is valentines. That is cool bluey.. Hmmm.. Wait till I get my hands on my computer.. :)

:p *winkz*

hehe, what a cute and creative little idea ^_^

hand in my pants?? Bwahahaha, oh my, that's great.

stone-rose said:
hehe, what a cute and creative little idea ^_^

hand in my pants?? Bwahahaha, oh my, that's great.

haha Well thank you. Do no why I thought of this but so far no one seams to be brave enough to give one :) D it can be good practice to be less shy in the real world and all you have to do is ask a friend on here to do it for you. Are do it your self and pretend your being the friend lol Just like in real life love can get complicated and gossip well sure come here :D

Sounds interesting lol.. but I think people really are shy, even online. :D
(Hope this triggers people to be less shy by proving me wrong lmao :D)

yea I think your right. That is why I thought this would be a good idea. But I Guss ppl are to shy even on here :shy:

bluey said:
yea I think your right. That is why I thought this would be a good idea. But I Guss ppl are to shy even on here :shy:

yeah agree.. but yet, there are advantages in it though. coz not most people knows you. i mean. yeah we all here know each other but limited though.. sometimes thats the only thing that i keep in mind if i have to overcome my shyness. :)

there are other times that being crazy drive your shyness away and just say whatever you want. :)

Awww, bluey, that's sweet!!

bluey said:
So ye its valentines day soon. So instead of stowing on it cos it well not be any fun for most here am thinking, lest of all me I thought we might have some fun.

So what you do is post a valentine for some one here by sending a pm to a friend on here or me and tell that friend what to post here for you so the person your sending it to well not know who its from :) You getting all that.

The fist one is to Queen Cleocatra ohwww, I wonder who this could be from lol am not telling :p

mr lover lover said:

ow I think some one has a secret admirer lol

also I think it would be a fun idea to make out there from ppl with silly names like lover lover and hands in my pants and well you get the idea I hope.

ps you dont have to give a clue who its from. That imge is just some random imag I got to start us of. You dont even have to post an imeg. Just a valentine

DigitxGeno said:
I think this idea is cool, even if Valentine's day is just another day its okay to have fun with it

That is the intended idea. Not to let it get us down. Even tho its bound to a little bit if your on your own.

Latest posts

Back