The Walking Dead

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Malfoy

Reaction score
Words can't describe how awesome this show is. Just completed both seasons, 1 and 2, all the way through over this past weekend. "Wow" is all I can say. I actually went to bed whispering "Zombies aren't real, Zombies aren't real" to prevent dreaming of them! Is it just me or do the zombies get smarter and more agile with each episode?

This is the only show I watch on TV these days, it is awesome!

I found the zombies' behaviours pretty consistent so far.

Season 2 bored me half to death at times, but season 3 is less trite interpersonal drama and more meaningful interpersonal drama and zombies so far.

Tealeaf said:
Season 2 bored me half to death at times, but season 3 is less trite interpersonal drama and more meaningful interpersonal drama and zombies so far.

Now that the characters are more developed and have a certain history, the stories can incorporate more emotion thus making the entire show more intense and emotionally involved.

LonelyInAtl said:
But who kept the lawn at the prison cut????

Hehe, that is so true. The main female character, can't remember her name off hand, strikes me as incredibly hot. That show does a really good job with the sexual tension between the limited stock of males and females. You kind of get a sense of what a tribal existence would be like.

Tealeaf said:

Good to hear.

The Comics are amazing, I just got caught up on them and highly recommend them

Drew88 said:
The Comics are amazing, I just got caught up on them and highly recommend them

+1

I was supposed to read Days Gone Bye for a seminar and ended up reading the entire first conpendium. And soon the rest, I hope :)

I love The Walking Dead! I'm so excited about the new female character in season 3. I never really cared for any of the female characters till Michonne, she's pretty bad ass with her katanas :D

32zj66o.jpg

Bei said:
I love The Walking Dead! I'm so excited about the new female character in season 3. I never really cared for any of the female characters till Michonne, she's pretty bad ass with her katanas :D

Well god they screwed up Andrea. She was supposed to be a strong female role. Yet for some reason they made her arrogant, weak, and sleep with everyone.

Some tedious and irritating people argue about some stuff and sometimes some zombies show up. If that's all that's left of the human race then they might as well give up.

I like the show, think my fav character is Michonne too, she is awesome :).

The show has its ups and downs, but overall its a good show better than most of the stuff on tv these days cant wait for it to come back.

If you haven't run across them yet, they made, i think three, webseries.

The first one is six episodes and runs just under 20 minutes total.

The Walking Dead: Torn Apart is a six-part web series based on the television series The Walking Dead. The web series tells the origin story of Hannah, also known as "Bicycle Girl", the walker whom Rick Grimes killed in the first episode.

Here

Minus said:
If you haven't run across them yet, they made, i think three, webseries.

The first one is six episodes and runs just under 20 minutes total.

The Walking Dead: Torn Apart is a six-part web series based on the television series The Walking Dead. The web series tells the origin story of Hannah, also known as "Bicycle Girl", the walker whom Rick Grimes killed in the first episode.

Here

Sweet! Didn't know about these, will watch them tonight! Thanks for the heads-up. :)

I have just started to watch this, and enjoying it. I am halfway through season 2. I wasnso chuffed to see Andrew Lincoln in the lead, but weird hearing him with a US accent :). Going to check out those web series, thanks Minus :).

:D The new episode will be on next!

Can't wait to see Daryl :) I just went through pinterest and pinned so many pictures of him :)

Latest posts

Back