British female 30s would love friends/penpals from anywhere

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harmony

Reaction score
Title says it all. I live in the UK, I'm single, friendly, intelligent and looking for new friends or penpals not necessarily from the UK. I live alone and love to recieve snail mail so I'm looking for people who don't mind exchanging postal addesses once we've chatted a little bit and feel comfortable with that. My interests include spirituality, psychology, reading, writing, music, nature and animals. Look forward to writing to peeps :)

Hello, you can count on me. I am from INDIA. (22.6592° N, 88.4384° E) is my location on the globe. My interests are spirituality, occult studies, psychology, para-psychology, reading, writing, music, plants and animals. A lot similar with you. Feel free and safe to discuss or share anything with me, if you like to. Exchanging post cards/letters is also an good option at-least they are safe from cyber pirates. I will be anticipating your response.

eeek..
you may want to remove your adress from public view.. send it in pm.
this is the internet.. never know..

Hi I'm from the US but am currently in brazil. I'm up at all hours of the night and have no problem sending you snail mail after we get to know each other better. Hope to hear from you soon.

Latest posts

Back