What should i play this winter?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kindster

Reaction score
Winter is coming and i want to play some games i haven't played!
I would love to play some rpgs like TES Morrowind-Oblivion-Skyrim, Fallout 3, Star Wars KOTOR I-II, Dungeon siedge I-II, Diablo I-II not diablo 3 bcs i cant afford it, also played non rpg's like L4D,CS 1.6-Source, Prototype, All Total War games! .. Any suggestions what i should play? Pls suggest anything doens't matter if its rpg,fps shooter,moba, strategy(hate SC2), mmo rpg anything pls which is good! Thanks in advance!

Lost Drifter said:
IgnoredOne said:
Ironman Xcom: Unknown Soldier.

XCom: Enemy Unknown?

Age of Empires 3
Dawn of War (one or two)
Red Alert 3 (my "Christmas" game)
Mass Effect
Dragon Age
I have played all of those you listed except mass effect i will look it up now! :p

Enemy Unknown indeed! Although given my staggering casualty rates, I could perhaps be forgiven for thinking it appropriately called as Unknown Soldier >.<

Red Dead Redemption. I get some whiskey, cigars and play in candlelight.

Skyrim also. I buy some After Eight chocolate, drink tea and turn off all the lights except the candlelights.
s065.gif

if you havent played some of the ones you mentioned like fallout 3, oblivion, skyrim, id say go for those. if you havent played the mass effect series or dragon age origins id highly recommend those too. ive played each of those atleast 3 times. the borderlands games are really fun too.

I just started playing Far Cry 3 and so far it's incredible! Guns blazing, stealth kills, hunting, driving, free roam, swimming, and the list goes on. It also looks fantastic! That and Guild Wars 2 is pretty awesome if you're into RPG's! : D

The new X-com was really disappointing. Could not even go through half of the game before giving up. Rifles shoot 15 meters away, sniper rifles can shoot from 20 meters away. And just the constant flow of new missions while you wait for the new cool stuff to see (research, expanding your base, etc) becomes so repetitive. The aliens don't even move around and have a strategy until you find them and flush them out.

You can't manufacture high-tech weapons and armor and sell them on the black market. You can't hire scientists and engineers. There's even no base defense. All they had to do is recreate the game without removing any elements to it.. maybe adding some new depth like politics and ground control. Instead they dumbed it down immensely and failed to deliver..

A nice relaxing game to play around Winter is Animal Crossing. I first played it on DS Lite when I got one for Christmas back in 2008 (I think) and it was much fun!

Latest posts

Back