Is it just me or are you guys like this too?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jetsuo

Reaction score
Hey,

So please tell me if your like me in this regards.

Do you ever find that you want someone but then when you have them you lose interest?

whats all that about?

Should guys like me even date?
I just cant imagine any couple that have been together for years and years still having an interesting vibrant life together.

1. I am not like you
2. You seem to look for sexual intimacy rather than trust and partnership
3. Yes, but only women with the same expectations

Hi, it's up to you to decide if you should date or not. I just wanted to point out that you should be careful of others feelings.

You know yourself already that when you want someone you lose interest once you have them so maybe you shouldn't lead people on. Showing interest in a person, them showing an interest back and then it developing for you to lose interest would be very hurtful, confusing and very unfair of you to do that to someone.

If you genuinely don't know why you do this maybe you could speak to someone that could help you figure it out or at least help you deal with it and get past it.

simple answer really. you just havent found the right person yet and could be looking in the wrong places or the wrong traits. sometimes people will go for certain attributes that inspire lust but not respect, or a sense of needing but not wanting.
ive known people that went through years of it before they found the right match for themselves. for me, i honestly cant even remember most of the girls that I crushed on or dated before my wife and i know that i didnt have anything close to the same feelings about anyone else.

jetsuo said:
Hey,

So please tell me if your like me in this regards.

Do you ever find that you want someone but then when you have them you lose interest?

whats all that about?

Should guys like me even date?
I just cant imagine any couple that have been together for years and years still having an interesting vibrant life together.

Yes I have to admit it's true. Even worse after you've had sex with them.

It's as if you had consumed their souls and after that you get fed up because they've got nothing else that could possibly sparkle any interest any more.

Looks like vampire stuff but that feeling exists.

Latest posts

Back