date me thread

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

curly94

Reaction score
this thread is where you ask someonethat you have spoken to online for a little bit to date you if thats what you feel towards them of couse without feeling embaressed!!:D:p

I only need to find you repulsive until I expire. That's a far cry from forever.

Let's see...I suppose it's a moot point, since I am not open to dating right now...but if I were, here is the short list (in no particular order):

MissGuided - because she is funny in the games section, and helpful/friendly in the other sections
EveWasFramed - because she puts down the hammer, and would therefore probably be a good mother
Barbaloot - because she is a little bit ornery
Okiedokes - because she seems like the nicest person in the world, and her "current mood" is almost always good
BrokenInside - because she's a doctor
SophiaGrace - because she's smart and once commented that she was going to get rich and take care of her husband, and I feel like I deserve to be a kept man
Curly94 - because I think it is cute that she still doesn't get that the answers in the "A-Z Doubleact" game are supposed to be in alphabetical order
Doubt the Rabbit - because she seems grumpy like me

I know there are a lot that I am forgetting...sorry. I have an additional list of guys on ALL I would date if I were gay or a woman, but I didn't want to make Limlim uncomfortable by putting his name up there, so I just won't post the list (that way no one will know).

This is a short list; if you want a long list, start the thread "Members of ALL that you want to slap upside their head" - I've got a really long list of those.

mental note:
one says you flattery me, the other says how nice: in other words
2 rejections so far
:club:

but i have agree with your list ;p
i would gladly add every single one of them and a couple more around here to my harrem ;)
they can't be my girlfriend because i'm married, but every man is entitled to a harrem! ... right?

Walley said:
they can't be my girlfriend because i'm married, but every man is entitled to a harrem! ... right?

Only if the women are allowed to have male harems.. because I'm married too. :p

Walley said:
mental note:
one says you flattery me, the other says how nice: in other words
2 rejections so far
:club:

I think the problem is that too many women are on this forum when sober - it takes 4 or 5 drinks before I'm charming.

theraab said:
Let's see...I suppose it's a moot point, since I am not open to dating right now...but if I were, here is the short list (in no particular order):

EveWasFramed - because she puts down the hammer, and would therefore probably be a good mother
This is a short list; if you want a long list, start the thread "Members of ALL that you want to slap upside their head" - I've got a really long list of those.

aww....thank you!!

And also, ROFL@ "Members of ALL that you want to slap upside their head" :p

new tread in networking "Members of ALL that you want to slap upside their head" for therabb
and thank you for you input

why is it funny and why is it sad???

I certainly wish I knew better any of the fine ladies in this forum such that I might participate in this thread, for I would date nearly anyone at this point.

Would love to date CAS. ;)
Hehe. Not something I would say to a guy but hey, life's too short to be shy all the time. :p

I'd like to date "niave". :shy: She seems like a really nice girl, and we happen to have things in common. I just wish we weren't countries apart. :(

Latest posts

Back