a dream, a goal, a wish?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

isthatso

Trannie
Reaction score
To be happy or at least accepting of any sudden change in my circumstances.
eg. lose a job, a house, a partner, health, etcetera

I mean we have to be ready for these things. I could lose any of those things tomorrow. Am I ready? Am I mentally, emotionally, spiritually, physically, psychologically, intellectually ready?

How would i respond to a cancer diagnosis tomorrow for instance?

just reminds me, that I shouldn't take anything for granted. Life is so so short. But we don't realise it. How is there ever ever anytime for boredom? Just be grateful for every breath. Cause some people struggle to even breathe.

When I had surgery recently for an aneurysm I thought, as I lay in hospital that as soon as I am better I want to really sort out my life and not get dragged down into loneliness again. Life is so short and I have wasted so much of mine trying to be what others want me to be, and too much of it on my own.

Tiina63 said:
When I had surgery recently for an aneurysm I thought, as I lay in hospital that as soon as I am better I want to really sort out my life and not get dragged down into loneliness again. Life is so short and I have wasted so much of mine trying to be what others want me to be, and too much of it on my own.

See, I don't think I'm ready for that kind of reality check.

Exactly. And me too. I mean wasting time trying to please others. Life is too short to get hung up on petty things. Maybe it's time for me to go for broke. Full steam ahead.

Sorry maybe I'm making too many posts here.

But I'm trying to hpynotise myself into waking up.
It's so important.
Wake up!
Appreciate everything good in your life right now!
Maybe I'm luckier than most.
My circumstances are good right now. But that could change tomorrow. And I have had some pain in my life, some suffering. But not huge I admit.
Don't waste your life chasing useless things! Always meditate on clarity. Pray for clarity. Awareness. Awareness to see through your own stupidity, your own petty hatreds. Dig deeper. Find the well-spring of compassion that is deep inside.

Latest posts

Back