If the whole world was listening what would you say ? (serious or funny)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monkeysocks

Reaction score
If the whole world was listening as an audience what would you say ?

Serious or funny but in a Short speech or phrase

This sounds suspiciously like a status update on facebook where you tell everyone whatever you want to say.

Let's all stop acting like Goddamn children, and take responsibility for the choices WE make as HUMANS. We cannot create weapons and use them, sell drugs, kill others, and then turn around and have the audacity to question why a loving God would ever allow these horrendous things to happen. We make choices and we must accept the consequences of our decisions. WE fresia up, WE are responsible. We are a bunch of crybabies. Let's do a little growing up here for Christ's sake!

SophiaGrace said:
This sounds suspiciously like a status update on facebook where you tell everyone whatever you want to say.

Didn't know that, I don't use Facebook - I don't have enough friends :D LOL

Lololo! Monkeysocks! ;D

On a more serious note(although serious subject matters are rare with me), I might say something like this:

"Friends and enemies. It occurs to me that such a meeting between all of us can only be of grave importance. It is a very serious matter, as only a very serious matter can bring together so many diverse cultures and peoples in the spirit of competition. As I have been elected, from among you, to address all of you, I can only say that these grave circumstances offer us a shiny golden tooth of opportunity.

We may be here in the future, or we may not. I would like to take this opportunity to listen, to listen to all of you, and record your thoughts and worries and concerns. To those I am able to comfort, I will comfort. To those I am able to help, I will help. And to those I am able to praise, I shall praise. Tell me of your dreams and your goals and your desires and wishes, all of you. For no proper journey may begin before a kindly stranger says, 'Godspeed'".

Or something like that. :)

LoneKiller said:
Let's all stop acting like Goddamn children, and take responsibility for the choices WE make as HUMANS. We cannot create weapons and use them, sell drugs, kill others, and then turn around and have the audacity to question why a loving God would ever allow these horrendous things to happen. We make choices and we must accept the consequences of our decisions. WE fresia up, WE are responsible. We are a bunch of crybabies. Let's do a little growing up here for Christ's sake!

If I wanted to, I could post some sharp answers to that...

greater_internet_fuckwad_theory.jpg

BOO !!!

The purpose would be to make everyone jump at the same time, therefore knocking the Earth off it's axis so that it's orbit was further from the sun, therefore making it winter all year round.

I couldn't say anything, maybe standing there front of people mouth open and running away. :D

To the rich nations: You need to start sharing more, convert your technology to Earth-friendly & sustainable modes, & get used to lower living standards.

To the poor countries: You need to start using prophylactics & stop thinking of yourselves as eclusively tribal members. Now.

Latest posts

Back