Can You Put Away Your Fair Share Of Liquor And Still Be Able To Walk?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoneKiller

Reaction score
I can't tell you all how many people I've seen debate on who can handle the most liquor. Do you feel that you can drink anyone under the table? How much sauce can you put away on a good night and still function?

I've never tried so I don't know but I know i can feel the effects of one beer.

OMG at a conference in August I had like 7 beers in 20 minutes...and then another 7 or 8. Got back to the hotel with a similarly drunk co-worker and the President of our company was on the patio having a late dinner. He had NO clue I was drunk off my ass but my co-worker pretty much fell out of the cab. Even had a couple of more drinks with him on the patio.

Totally out of character but fun!

The most I ever drank was 14 pina colada's - I still couldn't walk straight the next morning. After that I stayed within my limits of normal function which is about 5 units of alcohol.

Hey, hey! What's the best anti-depressant?

A: Water! (Haha! Get it? Because alcohol is a...wow. That's corny.)

I have never drank with anyone who can drink me under the table. A full bottle of vodka is just standard for me. 20 to 100 standard drinks for me is easy.
I hae detoxed 3 times but never had alcohol poisening or liver failure.

Parabolani said:
I have never drank with anyone who can drink me under the table. A full bottle of vodka is just standard for me. 20 to 100 standard drinks for me is easy.
I'm glad to hear that you didn't get sick. If you're liver goes, you are toast. People who drink usually aren't the highest priority on the donor list.

Parabolani said:

Ain't it great? ;)

I don't drink, but when I did it effected me very quickly, I could feel the effects of the first swallow, and others could see the effects after the first couple of drinks. rofl :D

Parabolani said:

we could have some fun together...
i don't have enough money to get drunk so i still don't know my limits
but the most i drank was like (in the morning) 1liter of homemade "bagasse" then i had some vodka cachaça then later at night like 10shots of various crap sangria and something tasting like caramel oh and baileys
with that i felt a bit tipsy but it was all good

at one time, (ok many many times..) I used to split a 20pack of Big Blue (was a canadian beer in a 1L bottle) with my friend, drink shots and bum beers off other friends and still walk (stagger) home across town. we did this pretty much every friday night.

but then in recent years.. i seem to have devolped some form of allergy from something in most acohol and i get a searing sinus headache almost instantly after my first sip. :/
so i dont drink too much anymore....

ive put down about 7 mugs of beer at hooters...then switched over to a bar and put down some shots and then about two buckets of beer

I can put away massive amounts of alcohol and still be able to make stunningly awful decisions.

:cool:

I'm a Quebecquer. I was born at the bottom of a beer barrel.
Don't ask me to count to 10 latter, though. I'll be busy wondering who put the ground in the sky.

Latest posts

Back