Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can a women find a guy with stretch marks attractive?
It wouldn't bother most women - the ones who it would bother wouldn't be worth knowing anyway. But you would be very unlucky to find such women because I doubt there are many - if any.

It happens to many of us - including the rich and famous: see link ref model Cindy Crawford stretch marks - she showed the world to show we are human

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/art...n-all.html
''It takes a greater person to admit their mistakes, than one who never made any'' Author- the university of life
Have some, was shameful. Am now in a relationship, has not come up
It's more of a relief to see it for me like monkeysocks mentioned. It kinda shows all of us are only human.
If I'm interested in a guy romantically in clothes, I would still feel the same naked.
Honestly I would love everything about someone I love, except sometimes some weird habbits or whatever unique things everyone has or do may get on my nerve. Toungue but then again, we're only human..
[Image: tumblr_mavbhaRdOR1rr8xsmo1_500.png]
for your health
I find that women will generally not care much about your looks as long as they are atrracted to your personality.

I wasnt my last girlfriend's type at all in terms of looks, and it's my i oression from what I have heard from women that looks really aren't that important if they like the guy.
Big Grin My stretch marks make me look like a tiger. Natures sexiest big cat.

Maybe this is my own delusions, but I think that stretch marks would make you look sexier, as a male. After all, stretch marks around the stomach show you were once fat, and you dedicated yourself to losing weight or something.. I do not know... like I said delusions. I do have a few stretch marks in odd places, but they are sexy... and it feels funny when people touch them.

Toungue Plus I think girls might trace them. Some go down to the waist line.
If suicide were not the answer. I would not constantly be thinking about it.
[Image: hpotato_otaku_kaichou_wa_maid_sama_side_...rd06-1.jpg]

Inspiration To Get In Shape... Applies to Everyone
A Huge Picture And a Smaller One. Also I call BS on your excuses
Thanks for all the positive feedback, I guess I just need to not worry so much..
Well, we can tell you what you want to hear, or what you need to hear.

What you want to hear is that of course everyone thinks stretch marks are hawt.

What you need to hear is that indeed some women won't like them. But, there is a kink for everything. I get turned on by girls with crutches (something about them hobbling around makes me want to care for them), girls with plain almost odd faces, and with flat chests.
(12-27-2012, 01:43 AM)bulmabriefs144 Wrote: What you want to hear is that of course everyone thinks stretch marks are hawt.
^_^ Stretch Marks are Hawt. Only losers think they suck
If suicide were not the answer. I would not constantly be thinking about it.
[Image: hpotato_otaku_kaichou_wa_maid_sama_side_...rd06-1.jpg]

Inspiration To Get In Shape... Applies to Everyone
A Huge Picture And a Smaller One. Also I call BS on your excuses
(12-27-2012, 01:43 AM)bulmabriefs144 Wrote: I get turned on by girls with crutches (something about them hobbling around makes me want to care for them)

I can feel with you ... in the past, I kinda had something like a "White-Knight-Complex" and always got attracted to girls with serious problems. Always wanting to care or help them... in general it would always end the same way: They showed me a lot of kindness and were very happy about it, but as soon as things got better, they began to forget about me.
(12-27-2012, 01:43 AM)bulmabriefs144 Wrote: Well, we can tell you what you want to hear, or what you need to hear.

What you want to hear is that of course everyone thinks stretch marks are hawt.

What you need to hear is that indeed some women won't like them. But, there is a kink for everything.

There IS a door number 3 here you know.

While someone might not think they're "hawt" and some may not find them "kinky" (that statement seems odd to me anyway) some might just not have a preference at all. They might just see them as part of who a person is and not have an opinion either way.
“Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, ‘I will try again tomorrow.’”

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Attractive "Unattractive" Traits? LifePath1 42 7,180 08-10-2018, 12:48 AM
Last Post: Azariah
  Woman said she didn't find me handsome Restless soul 49 12,607 11-23-2016, 06:19 AM
Last Post: Somnambulist
  My Life is ruined. Is it worth trying to find the pieces michael2 12 4,989 09-23-2016, 05:17 AM
Last Post: Forsaken-Knight
  is an inexperienced man a turn off to women??? Jimbo74 28 6,192 08-27-2015, 07:59 AM
Last Post: Lana Llama
  Why do I have absolutely no confidence with women I don't know? SimonT 13 5,047 03-22-2014, 02:38 AM
Last Post: Triple Bogey
  Does being ripped or buff matter that much to women? theglasscell 4 3,730 08-25-2013, 12:57 PM
Last Post: EveWasFramed
  Lack of confidence with women is driving me mental! shoegazer 24 12,431 05-24-2012, 06:58 AM
Last Post: LeaningIntoTheMuse
  How important are looks to women? LonelyInAtl 25 12,775 01-25-2012, 06:57 AM
Last Post: EveWasFramed
  Something for women with low self-esteem (: discolemonade 23 6,209 09-30-2010, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Badjedidude
  i dont think im gonna find sum1, im 26 female ghostly..theroadhome 18 6,493 06-29-2010, 04:50 PM
Last Post: yesm