Can a women find a guy with stretch marks attractive?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Droog

Reaction score
So I have a major lack of self esteem.. I have stretch marks that go from my waist to my armpits on both sides, on my stomach, arms, and chest. I used to be a large guy, weighing in around 330, I weigh 230 now and I'm 6'1". I have a lot of loose skin and man boobs. In my opinion no woman can ever find me attractive, I'm here looking for opinions. Be honest, brutally so.. please.

I wouldn't be bothered by it.

And people are willing to look past a lot of physical flaws when they really care about you.

Have you considered getting surgery to remove the stretch marks?

Irregardless, a lot of women have stretch marks. They wouldn't want to be judged for their marks, so they won't judge yours.

And I have marks as well, and still some fat to lose.

Well from what I hear you'd find it more difficult to find someone who doesn't have ANY stretch marks.

I've pretty much decided when I get to my goal weight I'm having surgery to remove the excess skin.

I'm a woman and I say Yes. Hands down. I'm more likely to be put off by BO than stretch marks or some flabby skin.

And by the way, CONGRATULATIONS on your weight loss. That is so amazing!

I'm a girl and it absolutely wouldn't bother me, not in the slightest. I also struggled with my weight for a long time so I know how hard it is, especially the stretch marks and flabby skin. Congratulations :)

It wouldn't bother most women - the ones who it would bother wouldn't be worth knowing anyway. But you would be very unlucky to find such women because I doubt there are many - if any.

It happens to many of us - including the rich and famous: see link ref model Cindy Crawford stretch marks - she showed the world to show we are human

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...eals-stretch-marks--shows-shes-human-all.html

Have some, was shameful. Am now in a relationship, has not come up

It's more of a relief to see it for me like monkeysocks mentioned. It kinda shows all of us are only human.
If I'm interested in a guy romantically in clothes, I would still feel the same naked.
Honestly I would love everything about someone I love, except sometimes some weird habbits or whatever unique things everyone has or do may get on my nerve. :p but then again, we're only human..

I find that women will generally not care much about your looks as long as they are atrracted to your personality.

I wasnt my last girlfriend's type at all in terms of looks, and it's my i oression from what I have heard from women that looks really aren't that important if they like the guy.

:D My stretch marks make me look like a tiger. Natures sexiest big cat.

Maybe this is my own delusions, but I think that stretch marks would make you look sexier, as a male. After all, stretch marks around the stomach show you were once fat, and you dedicated yourself to losing weight or something.. I do not know... like I said delusions. I do have a few stretch marks in odd places, but they are sexy... and it feels funny when people touch them.

:p Plus I think girls might trace them. Some go down to the waist line.

Thanks for all the positive feedback, I guess I just need to not worry so much..

Well, we can tell you what you want to hear, or what you need to hear.

What you want to hear is that of course everyone thinks stretch marks are hawt.

What you need to hear is that indeed some women won't like them. But, there is a kink for everything. I get turned on by girls with crutches (something about them hobbling around makes me want to care for them), girls with plain almost odd faces, and with flat chests.

bulmabriefs144 said:
I get turned on by girls with crutches (something about them hobbling around makes me want to care for them)

I can feel with you ... in the past, I kinda had something like a "White-Knight-Complex" and always got attracted to girls with serious problems. Always wanting to care or help them... in general it would always end the same way: They showed me a lot of kindness and were very happy about it, but as soon as things got better, they began to forget about me.

bulmabriefs144 said:
Well, we can tell you what you want to hear, or what you need to hear.

What you want to hear is that of course everyone thinks stretch marks are hawt.

What you need to hear is that indeed some women won't like them. But, there is a kink for everything.

There IS a door number 3 here you know.

While someone might not think they're "hawt" and some may not find them "kinky" (that statement seems odd to me anyway) some might just not have a preference at all. They might just see them as part of who a person is and not have an opinion either way.

Latest posts

Back