Can a women find a guy with stretch marks attractive?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EveWasFramed said:
There IS a door number 3 here you know.

While someone might not think they're "hawt" and some may not find them "kinky" (that statement seems odd to me anyway) some might just not have a preference at all. They might just see them as part of who a person is and not have an opinion either way.
T_T While true that would make me sad. I like my stretch marks.

I have very low self esteem Ive been single for yrs I have depression issues as well.I feel where youre coming from

I wouldn't judge anyone on weight and stretch marks. I have some on my legs from growth spirts as a kid.

Well, my sister did. Her boyfriend for the last what, decade now? Used to weigh over 350 pounds. He's down and oscillating at around 260 now. He's got more than stretch marks. They are very much the happy couple.
So, short answer, yes.

Body gets the sh!t beat out of it over time, it decays, that's just what it does.
I mean yes, physical attraction is an instinctual initiative part of attraction, but it's also less spectrally important than other factors.
But something like stretch marks? Really? Yeah, they suck, but they're pretty common and I would argue that there are DEFINITELY worse things to be concerned about than stretch marks.
There's a difference between what's hot and what's a hot mess.
I don't care how hot you are, if you've conducted your life in a way that makes you a hot mess, that totally negates the fact that you're hot.

Honestly, theres nothing a man could have that could turn me off other than brown eyes and being below a certain height… I dont know women who care about stretch marks at all. People tell my fella im out of his league 24/7 because of stupid things like that, that I genuinely dont even see

Latest posts

Back