Done With High School finaly

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Syber Tiger

Reaction score
i know i posted something close to this but that was b4 all the exams and crap

but now i am 100% done with high school
well if i pass :D

so...
wonder what will happen now...
:D

No plans to speak of?

Wait, doesn't high school generally get out in spring? What country are you from?

Syber Tiger said:
i know i posted something close to this but that was b4 all the exams and crap

but now i am 100% done with high school
well if i pass :D

so...
wonder what will happen now...
:D

Hey, I've just finished my high school too. :D Well, I've one exam on Wednesday, but then I'm done. :) Congrats! :D

JasonM said:
Wait, doesn't high school generally get out in spring? What country are you from?

I don't know about Syber, but here; Yes, majority gradutate on May/June. To gradutate it takes 3 years. I didn't have enough courses in spring so I decided to extend my studies to 3,5 years.

Are you considering doing something in computers (meaning go for a computer degree), maybe at a community college (if you have those in South Africa)? I know you love computers.

Congrats on the achievement! I know it was a long wait for you.

congratulations. you're officially an adult now, well unless you sign up at a university, of course :D

I was so happy to graduate and finally not have to get up every day at 7am anymore. Now, I look back and would give anything to go back to that time in my life. There is so much that I miss about going there.

Latest posts

Back