Funny Pranks or 'Wind ups'

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monkeysocks

Reaction score
Laughter is always the best medicine.

So share your pranks or 'wind ups' done to you or you have done to others. OR post a clip of one ' u tube' etc

Example: Prank calls, Practical jokes

Try to keep it clean :D

The most recent one of mine that comes to mind is:

My o/h pretends to fall asleep at the wheel by closing one eye - so I freak out. Then finds it highly hilarious. :club:

one time, i walked in the front door just moments before my wife walked in the back door, and she didnt know i was home. so i stepped inside the closet and stood quietly among the coats while listening to her walk to the closet... I didnt even have to make a sound or a move. i just stood there still as she opened the door to reach for a hanger to put her coat away.. when she saw my face between the coats!
was the funniet thing to see lol.. as she shook and bounced backwards with her arms in the air as if she just got an electric shock through her body lol.
i'm still laughing now at the thought of it, although her memory and mine may not be the same hehe. (and yes, she did try to hit me afterwards ;p) but it was worth it!

Walley said:
one time, i walked in the front door just moments before my wife walked in the back door, and she didnt know i was home. so i stepped inside the closet and stood quietly among the coats while listening to her walk to the closet... I didnt even have to make a sound or a move. i just stood there still as she opened the door to reach for a hanger to put her coat away.. when she saw my face between the coats!
was the funniet thing to see lol.. as she shook and bounced backwards with her arms in the air as if she just got an electric shock through her body lol.
i'm still laughing now at the thought of it, although her memory and mine may not be the same hehe. (and yes, she did try to hit me afterwards ;p) but it was worth it!

LOL :D That's funny Walley and very ingenious

Walley said:

Haha... Good one Walley :)

Outside of itching powder, I've done 2.

1. Saran wrap around the edge of the toilet bowl. Pull it tight as possible. No wrinkles. The next person who comes into the bathroom, and doesn't notice it and decides to go ahead with a no.1 or no.2, is in for a treat. Just don't do it to your mother!

2. Say someone has 3 bed sheets on their bed. Take the 3rd one(The one that is up against the bare skin.) Fold it in half. Place the remaining 2 sheets on top of it like normal, then tuck them in. When the person who is going to bed gets in, their legs will only be able to go down half way, causing them to react like: "...WTF?" By the time they figure out what the problem is, they will have to rip the whole the bed apart to fix it.:D

:D LOL LK - Sleep overs at your place sound like a treat :D

This 'u tube' clip cracks me up laughing - :D

(don't know how to embed it) but link works.

My office is in a bad area, so every time I leave the office, the receptionist asks me to lock the door because she's scared (she is the only person besides me on the first floor). I once did this, went around to the back door to the building, snuck in and scared the honeysuckle out of her. She screamed when I jumped into area where she sits.

I also once froze a snowball in the office freezer, and brought it out in August and threw it at a different girl that worked there.

I like to freak my boss out (he's an attorney) - if he is nearby when I answer a call that is either a hangup or machine call, I start yelling things into the phone like, "what the hell is the matter with you? I don't care who you think you are!" and slam the phone. When the boss asks "who was that?" I say, "It was Judge so and so" (that one doesn't work anymore because I used it too much)

:D Lol - you are definitely an office minx theraab !

It would be like a mad house if we worked together.

You know those situations that are really serious when you just cannot laugh.

I used to work on a telephone counselling helpline, so serious stuff.

Our office was split into two by a glass partition. So one April fools day

I rang my colleague from the other side of the partition pretending to need advice for my daughter. I put on the accent of a chinese woman with limited knowledge of English, who had a very bizarre manner.

We were all watching her reactions from the other side of the glass- she struggled harder and harder to hold it together.

First she disguised her giggles by pretending to cough, then she had to put her hand over the phone, then composed herself for a second. But had to put me on hold when I told her ' My daughter - she fart' now having to hide under the desk in hysterics so not to get into trouble.

The prank was over when she came back on, still coughing to hide the giggles and asked for the daughters name:

' Wang Ka'.

She still hasn't forgiven me.

Sitting on the floor in a cat position kind of behind a wall peeking at someone. I say meow and the person freaks out. :)

I've always enjoyed being on a busy construction site and yelling "hey, dumbass...." at the top of my lungs, it always makes me laugh when the majority of my co-workers looked up. Kind of thinking about doing it at the mine, not sure if I'll survive it there though ;)

Okiedokes said:
Sitting on the floor in a cat position kind of behind a wall peeking at someone. I say meow and the person freaks out. :)

:D LOL Yes I think I would freak out Okiedokes !

Lonely in BC said:
I've always enjoyed being on a busy construction site and yelling "hey, dumbass...." at the top of my lungs, it always makes me laugh when the majority of my co-workers looked up. Kind of thinking about doing it at the mine, not sure if I'll survive it there though ;)

:D LOL going to have to try that one next time I am in the supermarket.

monkeysocks said:
Okiedokes said:

:D LOL Yes I think I would freak out Okiedokes !

Lonely in BC said:

:D LOL going to have to try that one next time I am in the supermarket.

10 Practical Jokes (short clip)

LoneKiller will like no 2 to add to his house guest hospitality :p

The tomato ketchup one is very good !

Latest posts

Back