American Horror Story

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
W

WallflowerGirl83

I've been a big fan of this show now. I've seen so many shows out there and this one sticks with me, even through out the day. It's a very thrilling show, like you're on a ride. So many different characters and back stories. The show is on Season Two right now. I don't want to give anything away but if you'd like to discuss it reply to this forum. I'll be happy to discuss the show on this thread. Not sure how many people are aware of the show but if you've seen it or like to discuss it just post here. Ty! :)
Now hit the lights....
tumblr_lvlg7wPT9C1r33jbe.gif

I love this gif. So Creepy!!

I could actually take or leave the first season, but the second is turning out to be completely different from what's allowed on television these days. The only thing in the same realm is the darkness and brutality on Sons of Anarchy. I think these are the only continuing shows I am exited to watch week to week; most everything else just isn't holding my interest this season.

Honestly, I think this show looks really cool but I've been purposely avoiding it because I'm a huge wimp when it comes to ghost/demon type horror. I can watch hours on end of monster/zombie/gore...whatever; that kind of thing doesn't bother me. Anything to do with hauntings or possession though just gets utterly burned into my brain for days on end. I'm that person who is genuinely afraid to leave his own room at night after watching something like that.

I scared the crap out of myself in college once after watching "The Ring." It wasn't my idea to watch it, but my roommates put it on and I just got sucked in. I had to pull an all nighter studying that night, so I was all hopped up on caffeine and super jittery. Also my eyes tend to play tricks on me when I'm tired and I'll see things out of the corner of my eye like an object or a flash of movement that's not really there.

So anyway I'm trying to study and ignore how creeped out I'm feeling, and I get up to go to the bathroom. I hadn't noticed this before, but one of my roommates had hung a large, black towel on the hook on the inside of the door. As I'm standing there, doing my business, the bathroom mirror is on my left side. I briefly glance over and all of a sudden I notice the long, draped blackness of the towel behind me out of the corner of my eye in the mirror. I swear to god it looked EXACTLY like that ghost girl's hair draped down over her face. I think I almost had a heart attack in that moment, and as I whip my head around to get a better look at this thing behind me I catch a glimpse of my own face in the mirror. I'll never forget that look, and how shocking it was to see that I was making it. It was the look of sheer terror, the look of a man who sees his own death coming up at him I honeysuckle you not.

So yeah, that was a bit of a rant, but...that's basically why I'll probably never start watching this show despite how good it looks. If I do watch it, I'm sure I'll be entertained but I know I'll regret it later xD. Just one of my quirks that's never going away.

I completely fell in love with this series in the first season. Violet and Tate's relationship was my favorite to watch of course. I do love scary movies so when I heard of the series I really wanted to see it. I'm only behind about 2 episodes on the second season but so far it's getting really good. I'm happy they used some of the same actors for the new characters in season 2.

Yes they're relationship was very loving but sad too. I loved how connected they were, but his path was pretty bad. Although I'm glad how you can see how he's trying to change. I really believe his love for her was real. She's the only one who talked to him on an emotional level.

I just finished watching episode 4 of 1st season.
This show is really freaky almost every minute of it but I can't stop watching it... so many mysteries.. o_o

Oh wow! Awesome! Yeah I'm telling you, this show is awesome. You love horror! Watch this. :D Trust me.
tumblr_lstb8a4qR91qjxgtro1_500.gif

So for the people that are into this show and have seen both seasons thus far, do you like one season rather than the other or both equally? Besides the majority of main characters not returning to season two it really seems to have a completely different feeling to me like it's not even the same show.

To be honest that's what I love about the show. It's different, the first was about ghosts, now it's an asylum. Each season has a different settingbof true horror in the world. If they make a season 3 I wonder what it will be about?

This show reminds me a lot of another show I watched a few years ago called "Kingdom Hospital". If you like this show you might want to check it out. It might be a little harder to find but it's kind of like "American Horror Story" but with a touch of goofy/humor.

I wanted to share this video I saw on youtube. It's one of the best I've seen. I mainly made this thread for other fans but I also relate to Violet cause I doubt many people see this when watching the show, but Tate is an abuser in many ways. Lots of people think their romance is sweet and loving but he's a psycho path. It's not a Twilight romance at all.

[video=youtube]

Ahhhhh I love American Horror Story
(as I'm sure fans can tell by my avatar)

My word did I blub at the Sister Jude scenes in the final episode of Series 2

I watched the first episode. I should get around to seeing more.

I've actually used a website to watch this show. It has 3 seasons of it on there. Not sure if that's all of them. I've seen season 1 and 2. Both great. Still remember that French song they show in most/all episodes in season 2. I don't want to watch season 3 as I may go on to write the show off and not watch it again. I'm told they may be making more so I'd rather wait for now. All in all, it's worth watching. It's unique.

Anyone watch/ed Game of Thrones? That's another one I would recommend. At the end of season 1 now. If you like sex, violence and fantasy, you'll like this show :]

Latest posts

Back