Advertisements on this site

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

floatsamjetsam

Reaction score
The advertisements on this site are quite offensive.

I've seen one promising women a fool proof method to attracting guys, making guys want them.

Another about a tarot reader, or psychic who might be taken as someone who could fix the predicament of those trapped in loneliness, or give false hopes for cash.

I'm not sure if it's completely randomized but the advertisements on this site seem quite unfair to the people who are a part of it, I don't mind advertisements really, but ones like these I do.

Barbaloot said:
Get an ad blocking program for your web browser. I never see the ads.
Some ads are like that. It's my belief that the advertisers purposely make them offensive or annoying so that you won't forget them. I know it sounds crazy for me to say that, but these people responsible for ads here and on tv know what they're doing when it comes to messing with your mind. I'm with Barb. Block 'em.

The ads are either based on what you've recently been searching for on google or amazon or they are based off of the keywords found in the threads/posts.

Latest posts

Back