G'Day from Australia

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cucuboth

Reaction score
Hi,

Just joined this forum, and this is only my second post. I'm not really sure of what to say, so I'll just give a run-down of the things I'm interested in. I live in Australia, on the NSW Central Coast. Photography. Art. Movies. History, sci-fi and fantasy books. Video games. I suppose I would like to talk about most things, but, most of what I know or am interested in seems to be boring to most others.

I've tried joining things like local photography and art groups, but I just don't fit in with anyone at them. In fact, the longer I stay at them and try to fit in, the worse it gets.

I'm on most instant messengers, and on Facebook too of course. So, if anyone is interested in chatting someone, let me know.

Chris.

PS: added some of my IM contact details to my profile. PM me if you want to chat on Facebook.

G'day mate (I've always wanted to say that :D) welcome to the forums!

Photography eh? Jeez seems like everyone's a shutterbug these days!! Got any cool photos that are desktop worthy? I'm kinda getting tired of my outer spacey one.

Cheers!

grainofrice24 said:
G'day mate (I've always wanted to say that :D) welcome to the forums!

Photography eh? Jeez seems like everyone's a shutterbug these days!! Got any cool photos that are desktop worthy? I'm kinda getting tired of my outer spacey one.

Cheers!

I don't know about desktop worthy, but here is a link to my gallery on DeviantArt

http://cucuboth.deviantart.com/

Dude! What do you mean you don't know if they're desktop worthy?!? U sir know how to take a cool picture. I settled on 'flight Into the night' for now (but I snagged 9 or 10 of em!)

The natural stuff you have is amazing. I'm also a fan of some of the simple stuff - its amazing how the camera can show something as simple as a rubber band from so close that it can be so striking...

Far out man!

Latest posts

Back