Post what you ate today

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pumpkin-soup

Reaction score
It's hard to think of what to eat every single day, and I am working on my cooking skills, so knowing what you guys eat would give me ideas for what to cook ;)
Also because I'm not from America where I live currently, hopefully this would help me learn new food out there.

Breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert, or whatever...

So what I ate for dinner tonight is tomato sauce cabbage rolls

This is such a loaded question- I'm dying to see Limlims response to this one...

How is this a loaded question at all? lol
All you would do is type what you ate at some point of your day :p

2 french toast, vitamin water, and Shepard's pie only with turkey instead of ground beef, and regular water.

0800 - A green smoothie for Breakfast.

1100 - A Michellinia's Light Pepper Steak microwave meal

1500 - A can of Progresso Light Chicken Noodle soup

My younger son's lunchbox because I took it to work by mistake. Cheese strings yum. :p

Spinach and mushroom quiche for breakfast, Greek salad with Mediterranean Chicken for lunch, Mac 'n' Cheese for dinner.

Uh, chocolate chip eggos with slices of bananas, nothing for lunch, and a ham sub with chips for supper.

A bowl of Special K.
Kidneys in onion gravy with chips & peas followed by apple pie & custard.

Cheerios, cookies, a tomato and cheese sandwich, vitamin water, tuna noodle salad, chocolate, tea

Boiled egg / bread
Chicken, rice & mushroom soup / apple pie & cream
Tea / beechams
& a halls soother

Cheerios, vitamin water, tuna noodle, slurpee, cookies with frosting, 3 pepper jack cheese sticks, sweet potato fries with mayo, and tea.

asian red-bean paste pancakes, ramen, and fish, rice, stringbeans/beef stir fry. Typical asian meal :)

Latest posts

Back