Post what you ate today

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ahsatan said:
peanut butter, fruit
veggies, tempeh,  sunflower and pumpkin seeds

AVN6Uq.jpg

Did you forget to eat a pot roast today?

Victorian Butcher is disappointed with your menu.

mZrFup.jpg

Also... what's tempeh? And how do you like it?

ahsatan said:

How'd we do today?  And by "we" I mean You.

Did you have something good?  I'm getting set to make pumpkin muffins because of you.
Well... you and the approaching Autumnal Baking Season.  Ginger, Clove & Cinnamon 'r' Us.

Are you vegetarian?   A vegetarian with cats.  Who may or may not be vegetarians, as well.

Not meaning to pry... just trying to get a handle on the people I've been having tea with lately.   :O)

Banana, blueberries, eggs, tomatoes, pickled red cabbage, cheese, celery and dip.... yet to have tea....

dates, coconut chips, banana, peanut butter
veggie chips, tempeh, cashews, mushrooms, sunflower seeds

Healthy cereal, a poptart, ( no lunch) Bread sticks, cheese bread, diet Dr pepper. Not much. I am still hungry.

for breakfast : a glass of milk and beetroot bread
for lunch : sardine saute, tomato salad, pumpkin sardine soup, beetroot lemon juice, banana apple dates smoothie
for dinner : seafood instant noodle

for breakfast : a glass of milk & wafer.

for lunch : fasting.

for dinner : pumpkin fish soup, eomuk (korean fish cake), fried battered cauliflower, soy sauce spaghetti, lemon tea, pomegranate.

lookatbrightside said:

for dinner : pumpkin fish soup, eomuk (korean fish cake), fried battered cauliflower, soy sauce spaghetti, lemon tea, pomegranate.

Pumpkin fish soup? It sounds very interesting, what is this? Do you have pictures or a recipe?

nibbysaurus said:
lookatbrightside said:

Pumpkin fish soup? It sounds very interesting, what is this? Do you have pictures or a recipe?
it's a few pumpkin and few small sardine with red onion, salt, pepper with little oil mixed them all pour moderately amount of water or stock wait until it boil and soft then you hand mixer them. 

for topping olive oil, parsley, splash of lemon eat it with baguette.  :)

it taste better when you bake the pumpkin first.

TheRealCallie said:
Wait, why are you only eating once?  I just realized that, even though I read it three times.  Do you only eat once a day every day?

that's a whole one day menu breakfast, lunch, and dinner and afternoon snack but rarely.

sometimes i do fasting so my breakfast time at before dawn and skip lunch.

Bacon and eggs breakfast, poached eggs on toast for lunch and a splendid tea as it was Juni's 12th birday so it was chocolate cake all round. :)

Latest posts

Back