Beers in Toronto

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Where in the GTA are you from?

• Total voters

grainofrice24

Reaction score
So here's my idea...I'd like to invite everyone here (who is in the GTA or willing to make the trip :D) out for a few dranks and a good time! :cool:

When: Thursday Dec 13th 2012 - 8:30pm (up for discussion)
The place will depend on the poll. Likely a quiet pub/bar.

I've read some pretty cool things and had some great interactions here on ALL. I love the openness and friendliness and the ability to be honest with evryone here, and I think it would be nice to bring that level of understanding face to face. No judging or hating no shame or strings attached, just a nifty night out.

We all would like to have more friends - here's your chance to do something PRACTICAL about it :).

Knock back some dranks, get to know one-another, tell some stories, sit at the bar and rag on stuff we don't like, share drunken philosophies, maybe shoot some pool - start 60% of our sentences with the word "DUDE!!!" (even if you're a chick ;)).

The good times await! Please vote and reply if interested. I have faith in you ALL - don't let me down!

If you organize another meeting I can make it, but I'm in brazil right now. Maybe after New Years?

Sigh... just one person?!? come on ALL don't make me sit in a bar all by myself knocking back beers and watching the eagles lose to the bengals (no offense to anyone from Philly :D).

Beers nachos and good times!!!

DudeIAm said:
I got half snapped at the Kelsey's in Milton this past summer.

Dude!!! We should go bowling!! But if you mark the frame an 8 after stepping over the line you will be entering a world of pain...

But seriously, come on ALL...140+ views, 3 votes, and 3 ppl who can't make it.

Quite lame, but I'm not giving up! Maybe we can do one after the new year. Stay tuned!

If I could I would. I'm thinking about trying something like this for where I live, maybe next summer :D

Dude! Would absolutely love to do something like this, but I'm only heading to Toronto in Sept for college.
So hopefully we can reschedule this for fall? :)

Hallo,

I'm 1000lifetimes - formerly known as grainofrice24 aka OP...to my knowledge this never happened (unless you guys did it without me!!).

Sounds like some interest has popped back up! Please vote if you haven't yet and/or shoot me a PM. We can make this happen ALL!! Good times and good friends await!

Sorry to keep bumping this thread :D but...

I got no PMs!!! C'mon ALL!! :p...don't make me drink alone!!

So maybe ill suggest something a little more concrete...

Thursday September 19, 2013
The crooked cue 75 lakeshore rd E
8:30 PM (subject to change based on interest)

Sounds fun right? Make new friends...shoot some pool...share drunken philosophies! No hating, judging or strings attached! Just good times! Shoot me a PM!

And just in case the idea of meeting strangers makes you a tad nervous:
My name is Ryan
I'm 26 years old and I work as a database guy for a big telco. I've played the guitar since I was 9 years old, and I like playing video games and watching football (that's NFL not "soccer"). I like stand up comedy more than musical concerts but still attend both as much as I can and am currently submersed in "Game of thrones" (halfway through season 3 - and I'm only watching because I want to see king Geoffrey get what's coming to him).

Pleased to meet you! :D...there...:)...now were not strangers...in fact you know as much about me as most others do haha. Hope you can make it out!

I might be down if there's a few people going. I'm a couple hours from T.O but I don't mind the drive.

Dude! Is that pub near that insane skatepark on lakeshore and coxwell?

1000lifetimes said:
Sorry to keep bumping this thread :D but...

I got no PMs!!! C'mon ALL!! :p...don't make me drink alone!!

So maybe ill suggest something a little more concrete...

Thursday September 19, 2013
The crooked cue 75 lakeshore rd E
8:30 PM (subject to change based on interest)

Sounds fun right? Make new friends...shoot some pool...share drunken philosophies! No hating, judging or strings attached! Just good times! Shoot me a PM!

And just in case the idea of meeting strangers makes you a tad nervous:
My name is Ryan
I'm 26 years old and I work as a database guy for a big telco. I've played the guitar since I was 9 years old, and I like playing video games and watching football (that's NFL not "soccer"). I like stand up comedy more than musical concerts but still attend both as much as I can and am currently submersed in "Game of thrones" (halfway through season 3 - and I'm only watching because I want to see king Geoffrey get what's coming to him).

Pleased to meet you! :D...there...:)...now were not strangers...in fact you know as much about me as most others do haha. Hope you can make it out!

I would if I was on the same continent :). To say hi to everyone :). I hope it comes together.

Latest posts

Back