hello all I just joined and feel positive about this site

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arcolino

Reaction score
hi all, I just joined, I feel this is going to be a good place. anybody else in the Atlanta area? I am in I.T. drop me a line. be blessed and be loved.

Welcome. The only person I know of from Georgia is a mess- avoid that individual at all costs. :p

Thank you all for making me feel very welcome. It would be good to get to know local folks as well, any other I.T. heads in the house :)

arcolino said:
Thank you all for making me feel very welcome. It would be good to get to know local folks as well, any other I.T. heads in the house :)

Yep, just pm LoneKiller

snicker, snicker

arcolino said:

Your going to get swamped with I.T questions now :D

By the way can you tell me how to do this on my mac...........

LOL

arcolino said:
so where do most folks hang out? how do I go about seeking out fellow ga folks?

Look in swamps, Wal-Mart, dark back alleys and sewers, I think the majority of Georgia folk are in there seeking 'gators.

I'll stick to searching for the elusive Bigfoot (he's real, we even have him on cans of Kokanee).

Lonely in BC said:
arcolino said:

Look in swamps, Wal-Mart, dark back alleys and sewers, I think the majority of Georgia folk are in there seeking 'gators.

I'll stick to searching for the elusive Bigfoot (he's real, we even have him on cans of Kokanee).

funny :) I'll have you know I saw bigfoot in walmart in the bottled water section I gave him a high five and kept it movin!

arcolino said:
Lonely in BC said:
arcolino said:

funny :) I'll have you know I saw bigfoot in walmart in the bottled water section I gave him a high five and kept it movin!

You guys have major issues with illegal immigrants down there.....

Latest posts

Back