What cool thing do you want to do?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

Lonely in BC

It can be anything, something to shake things up a bit and get you out of your rut.

There's lots on my mind that I want to do but the big one is this....

Raft Guides Course
This 14-day course includes 4 days of Swiftwater/Flood Rescue Technician Level 3 (SFR-T) certificate plus 10 days of training on the Elk and Bull Rivers.

Identify river dynamics and utilize all rafting equipment, related safety gear and clothing, demonstrate river rescue and self-rescue techniques and manoeuvre the raft up to class 4 water using oar and paddle strokes. Participants must be 19 years of age, a strong swimmer, and understand English.

Course includes: new 4-day format SFR-T certification, 10 days on the Elk and Bull Rivers, rafts – self-bailing, oars, paddles, frames, first aid kits, transportation to and from the river sites, BC Raft Guides Manual, SRT Manual and Certificate of Competency (upon successful completion). You provide: Accommodation during course, wet or dry suit, PFD, helmet, booties, river knife, and lunches for all river days.

Sooooo.....what are you gonna shoot for?

I want to travel across Russia and Asia on Trans-Siberian railway. Starting from Moscow to Omsk, Irkutsk, lake Baikal, Ulan Bator, Mongolia and the end point would be either Vladivostok or Beijing. If Vladivostok, I'd visit Japan or/and South-Korea as well.

And next question is that how I get back home. Don't know. :D

Rock climb in yangshuo china, it's an amazing structure. I guess a Chinese pilot flew a fighter through it. I would never be able to do the entire thing, but just to see it would be amazing.

Also scuba dive the Great Barrier Reef and Belize, snowboard in New Zealand, gulmarg India, and Europe. There's a few other too but those are the main ones. Oh, visit mt. Everest base camp.

I want to learn the acoustic guitar.

I want to visit different parts of the world and visit some peoplez.

Doing one of them right now- I'm at the ski hill. The sun is shining, it's warm, and lots of snow :)

My legs are going to be sooooo sore tomorrow....

Life is much better than it was a year ago.

spectacles got there before me, I wanna do that too!

Latest posts

Back