When you're not online here...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Youtube / Watchseries/ Fastpasstv / Buzzfeed / playing games on Facebook / Russia Today / Haaretz / DailyKos / a few political blogs & other assorted news sites

Cucuboth said:
OpenDiary

^ This was where I spent most of my time online, before it shut down.

There aren't really any sites I visit with much regularity now, I generally just wander the net and follow the links to wherever they take me, reading about different stuff. I started using Tumblr last year, but even there I usually only log in every few days.

I am usually on:

- my email account
- YouTube
- Wikipedia
- Transformers sites
- Facebook (sometimes)

And that's been about it lately. I used to be on this philosophy forum but haven't gone there in a while because I feel that stuff is nice and all, but not particularly helpful at this point in my life where I just need to make money and I can't really get into that zone. Sometimes I try to look up websites that deal with some issues I have like anxiety or how to find a purpose to my life.

First forum after a while, hope it helps.
I like visiting youtube also checking my mail. Wikipedia is an awesome site I often return to.

When I'm not online here, I'm either sleeping or searching for jobs... Ahah.

I use Youtube, Gmail, Facebook (need to delete it really...), Outlook, Tumblr, Pinterest etc.

One other forum, StumbleUpon (I love it, it takes me to places I never knew existed :D), You Tube, Scribd and Facebook to read messages, that's all I think, at this moment.

Facebook, mostly. Or Skype, for messager purposes.... and for my band's fb
Metal Archives, for digging around for new metal music if I'm in the mood for it
I check my GMail frequently, for my bills and other emailed things
Bandcamp, for my band's bandcamp site.
YouTube, because it's easier for me to stream the music lazily that I have in my music downloads folder already :p ----Plus, I can find new music that way.
Discogs, in the event that I'm looking for really underground music and want to find more of a particular artist or not

I frequent some popular websites like Reddit, a couple of smaller unnamed forums, a critique community for writers, and online radio.

Usually on Youtube or probably offline doing my own thing (gaming, reading, making something, out, etc).

Or the very few other forums I frequent.

A lot of YouTube, at the moment watching a lot of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Vids, spend some time on music gear forums like Gearslutz and The Gear Page (not using the latter much these days), been spending a fair bit of time on Sherdog Forum recently which is a UFC forum which has a lot of good threads on BJJ, I use Spotify all the time and still spend more time on Facebook than I would like but getting better at cutting down.

Facebook, Tumblr, YouTube, Instagram are my go-to apps. Just thumbing from one icon to the next, endless scrolling, trying to pass the time of my meaningless existence with a bombardment of stimuli.

Ultimately, even on these various sites I am alone with no one to truly communicate with unless it’s to argue. I am particularly envious of some anonymous Facebook profiles that garner a lot of attention and respect for simply sharing pictures or quotes, and I do the same essentially, but I don’t get much traffic or anyone interested in conversing, save for the odd desperate fellow from Middle Eastern countries.

/sigh

If not here, I am on Facebook, or chatting with friends on Whatsapp..... my friend and I also do multiple videos a day to each other using The Marco Polo app...

But usually I'm working, or at home with my daughter spending time with her.... oh yeah, and watching tv.... :p

Latest posts

Back