!|!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Life has been harsh on you. That's a very extreme external locus of control ya got there.

SophiaGrace said:
Life has been harsh on you. That's a very extreme external locus of control ya got there.

Seems like you're overanalyzing a bit there, Soph.

SophiaGrace said:
Badjedidude said:
SophiaGrace said:

Going based on how he phrased it.

After just a few days here, I see there are lots of *mod edit* on this site. No wonder those *mood edit* are alone, being nasty and *mod edit* doesn't help, you *mod edit*!

whatever said:
SophiaGrace said:
Badjedidude said:
SophiaGrace said:

After just a few days here, I see there are lots of cunts on this site. No wonder those bitches are alone, being nasty and cunty doesn't help, you bitches!

I wouldn't be surprised if you get a little vacation. Next time try being pleasant in the chat room, as well.

mintymint said:
whatever said:
SophiaGrace said:
Badjedidude said:
SophiaGrace said:

After just a few days here, I see there are lots of cunts on this site. No wonder those bitches are alone, being nasty and cunty doesn't help, you bitches!

I wouldn't be surprised if you get a little vacation. Next time try being pleasant in the chat room, as well.

I wasn't referring to the chat, just read the replies to my RESPECTFUL post I made on this site. I thought this site was to meet people and make acquaintances, not a place where people are NASTY and MEAN of no reason. BELITTLING PEOPLE and trying to look SMART AND COOL by making fun of people wasn't my idea of this place. Sorry, but I will call those persons for what they are : CUNTS.

whatever said:
I wasn't referring to the chat, just read the replies to my RESPECTFUL post I made on this site. I thought this site was to meet people and make acquaintances, not a place where people are NASTY and MEAN of no reason. BELITTLING PEOPLE and trying to look SMART AND COOL by making fun of people wasn't my idea of this place. Sorry, but I will call those persons for what they are : CUNTS.

That word isn't appreciated on this website.

You gonna get banned, ma bru.

Well, I did the edit on his post but since everyone quoted it, Im not going to bother doing anymore edits.

And yes, Minty and Jedi are correct - you are no longer welcome here, nor in chat.

Latest posts

Back