How to delete my profile?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annik92

Reaction score
I don't really feel like I need my profile anymore, and I'm never on here anymore either, not that I don't like the forum! But I figured I might aswell delete my profile, but I can not for the life of me figure out how to do it :s

Can anyone help?

Thank you :)

you just have to stop using it for a while and im sure it will get removed for inactivity at.some point..
not sure why you would feel it has to be deleted?

ohhh, i didnt realise that Annik92 was jesus christ!
all they would have had to do was start up a religon debate and it would take care of itelf! ;)

Not to be a jerk, or anything, but if the OP is going to shut down their account anyway, can we make this another thread about boobs? I kind of like those (both the threads and the real things)

what I hate even more is that you're not allowed to delete your OWN threads here in A.L.L.!

I remember I talked with a mod about it before, he couldn't give me a single logic why..
it's not cool either, and unfortunately, it's why I decided to never share anything I consider 'valuable' , they totally strip you out every right or power to control your own content. no editing no delete after idk how many hrs of posting it.

With all love and respect to the mods of this forum, I wish they revise this feature. They can at least replace deleted comments or topics by '--user deleted this ..etc--' , but not like the way they do it now.

Have to admit there was one thing I put up that I wanted to delete and realised I couldn't cos it had timed out.

Perhaps it is too much to moderate because everyone would be going back and adding stuff in too ?

Latest posts

Back