Lazy/Anxious/Depressed -> Unstoppable liferuining combo?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

randomdude

Reaction score
When i am home i feel depressed.. When i am working i feel uncomfortable with it and if i am around more than 3 people i get extremelly anxious. I want to explain that Anxiety forces me to go home and when i am home i get depressed and feeling lonely than i want to be with ppl again, than i find a job i feel lazy bcs axniety makes me feel terrible and i wanna go home. I feel like there is no right place for me.

Anxiety and depression do have this sort of effect on us, that no matter where we are, we want to be somewhere else. So your feelings are not unusual or unique in this sort of situation.
When I am really depressed, I go out of the house to get awaa from the four walls, then when I am outside, I just want to come back home. During the day I want it to be night so I can sleep and escape from everything, then at night I lie awake wishing it were day so that I could do something to try and take my mind off things.
It isn't so much finding the right place as sorting out your thoughts and feelings. Then again, and maybe I am contradiciting myself a bit here, your home situation and your work situation might both need changing so that you can be happier.

Wow... yeah... I get like this too. You want to be around people deep down, but the anxiety can be too much. Then if you are alone for too long..you miss people. Mmhmm. I've been told this before and maybe it's the same for you..you might be a closet socializer.

But really, I think we all need a balance of alone time and people time.

Definitely something i can relate to the longer I’m in the house the lazier i am i just feel so fatigue which could be linked very closely to the depression. My anxiety keeps me in the house though and can even sometimes result in depression which sends me running back inside. The thing is being inactive such as watching TV or sleeping makes you feel lazier. so if you are inside you should do something active like clean or something. Also the more you stay in the house the worse your anxiety will become, vice versa the more you are outside and around people the easier your anxiety will become. Depression is an active fight against negative thoughts and feelings you have to remind yourself that its not reality and it will pass. I've heard that sugar,nicotine,and caffeine can negatively effect depression and anxiety.

Latest posts

Back