'NewsPaper'

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jales

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is entertainment exactly.. or if this thread will pick up ..but i think we should have a NewsPaper thread.

Because the people on here live in different parts of the world. So if anything interesting happens in the news where you live.. post a link and/or write a little about it here so that other alonelylifers can read it.

=0)

Cool idea. Like we have been having a lot of floods over here with all the rain we have been having. So next time that happens all put a link in.

This is not relay entertainment so should I move it into on - topic? Up to you mate :)

yes sure move it to on-topic (lol i never realised what on-topic was for before now..lol)

okay I'm from the Caribbean. so first bit of news would be that yesterday in Guyana six men dressed in army-like clothes and went into a central police-station and they killed 13 people (including three police officers). And this is connected to a series of massacres which have been occuring there (by this gang of people).

Earthquake hits Britain

Am about 30 miles away from the center of where it happened. I got up at 1am this morning with every thing shaking from side to side.

I thought it was something to do with the neighbors but could not see how they could make the hole house move like that. I stood at my window still half a sleep and confused. Got back in bed and then sleeped. It wasn't tell this morning when I seen it on the net that i realised I was not losing the plot and it was not a dream that seamed very real.

Bluey said:
Earthquake hits Britain

Am about 30 miles away from the center of where it happened. I got up at 1am this morning with every thing shaking from side to side.

I thought it was something to do with the neighbors but could not see how they could make the hole house move like that. I stood at my window still half a sleep and confused. Got back in bed and then sleeped. It wasn't tell this morning when I seen it on the net that i realised I was not losing the plot and it was not a dream that seamed very real.

I'm in Yorkshire and omgg, it was scary!! I went to bed about 10 minutes before it happened. I couldn't sleep so was just lying there when suddenly I heard this really loud noise and my room started shaking so much, especially my bed!!! I seriously didn't know what was happening. After it had stopped, I kinda looked around my room and "earthquake" went through my head, but then I thought "nah, earthquakes don't happen in england".. so I was totally shocked when I woke up and my mum told me there'd been an earthquake overnight. Felt as if someone was holding my house and shaking it :/. Scary.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/7266136.stm

ye, tennisgirl my bed was doing some right shacking as well. lol That's the most ashen its had in a long time lol am bad I know :D

I am ok Skorian, just was a bit disintegrating as I had no clue what was going on and was half a sleep so was not awake properly. and like tennisgirl said I thought an earthquake this morning then thought earthquakes don't happen in England lol But apparently they do. I feel better now I know am not going crazy and the house did move. not just in my imagination.

I never thought England got earthquakes either how odd..Glad you all are alright, did it knock anything down around where you all live?

Skorian said:

lSome residents feared terrorists had launched deadly assault on council estate in nondescript northern town of Hull

lol Why dose that not surprise me. Honestly some ppl can be so ******* dumb.

Nothing knocked down near me. well, there is but nothing mager that probably would not have fall down in some heavy wind anyway. It is surprising to us all here cos its not something we have ever had to deal with.

I was thinking along the same line as a blog? I don't mind people reading about my diary, or reading other people library.

I think it would make us that much closer to understanding each other more.

There are thing that I would surprise people on here:D

Latest posts

Back