What your looking for......

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hijacc

Reaction score
In a partner
I know that some of you are
shy but this is just for fun :) so dont be
Here ill post mine to get this started

Sweet,loving,truthful,and looks dont matter that much
personality most of all.....so whos going to be next :D

Id have to agree, personality above all.
I want someone who will love me for who I am on the inside, and not how I look or how much money I have.
Being a good cook couldnt hurt either ^^

sloth4urluv said:
Id have to agree, personality above all.
I want someone who will love me for who I am on the inside, and not how I look or how much money I have.
Being a good cook couldnt hurt either ^^

Yah have them cook :D lol

Same for me, looks do not define a person (as long as they're clean XD)

They would have to be Kind, Sweet, Supportive, Trustworthy and Trusting (jealousy isn't nice), Silly/Funny, Spontaneous, Ambitious, Passionate and be able to put up with my randomness XDD

I want somebody to share
Share the rest of my life
Share my innermost thoughts
Know my intimate details
Someone who'll stand by my side
And give me support
And in return
She'll get my support
She will listen to me
When I want to speak
About the world we live in
And life in general
Though my views may be wrong
They may even be perverted
She will hear me out
And won't easily be converted
To my way of thinking
In fact she'll often disagree
But at the end of it all
She will understand me

I want somebody who cares
For me passionately
With every thought and with every breath
Someone who'll help me see things
In a different light
All the things I detest
I will almost like
I don't want to be tied
To anyone's strings
I'm carefully trying to steer clear
Of those things
But when I'm asleep
I want somebody
Who will put their arms around me
And kiss me tenderly
Though things like this
Make me sick
In a case like this
I'll get away with it
(Somebody - Depeche Mode)

Someone who is loving, caring and considerate. That's everyone, though, I suppose.

I'd like her to be slightly mischievous, because I am. I'd also like her to be independent; I don't like clingy girls. I'm a pretty laid-back guy, so I want a woman who has her own life and doing her own thing. She also has to be physically active (no couch potatoes), and enjoy meeting people. I don't mind if she's slightly shy, but good social skills are a requirement. It would be nice if she's fashionably minded. I absolutely drool over girls who know how to dance. A good sense of humor is a must. I love to joke around, so a bland, uptight personality would simply be incompatible with me. She also can't get embarrassed easily, because I'll dance or act goofy in public sometimes. Used to be into girls who act cute, but I probably couldn't stand it now. She doesn't have to have the same interests as me, but should be open-minded enough to respect mine; it also wouldn't hurt if she'd humor me now and then by participating somehow in my interests. Oh! And she has to be adventurous, and open to try new things.

Pretty extensive and specific list... but that's generally what I look for in girls.

sloth4urluv said:
Hijacc said:
lol im up for the shy gals lol

I like shy girls too.
They are more caring and dont jsut thinka bout themself

yah its the personality,the quiteness for me its kindof attractive lol
like ahhhh this girl has some mystery to herself i like it when there shy and you can make them laugh tho

HiddenHydey said:
Looks don't matter to me, all I want is a girl with a lot of money looking for a short term marriage.

Thats sad actually........

do do do be be do
lol o_O

well, I want somebody who wants same things that I do. Both working at it will make it happen sooner. Also to resolve fights quickly and get it out of the way. I know a couple that when they fight they stop talking to e/o. Hate that.

I want someone who will understand me, will accept me for who I am, alongside with my weirdness; I just don't want a lover in him but a friend, a best friend who you can call even 3 in the morning; it would be nice if that person would be sensitive about me, bec I don't usually just say what I'm feeling; of course, someone who can cook (the next thing i love most is food!!); someone who knows respect; someone who's beside me no matter what.

. . .

i need him right now.

I'm lonely because I fell in love with a guy almost a decade ago, and since then, I can't stop loving him.

wow...cool..this is something

did anything happen btw u 2?

e.m.e. said:
I'm lonely because I fell in love with a guy almost a decade ago, and since then, I can't stop loving him.

wow...cool..this is something

did anything happen btw u 2?

haha, no, nothing happened. when i saw him for the first time, our eyes met and it was like *ding!*.. :p

i think i remember me twitching..lmaorofl

I'm not really looking for a partner.. But if ever there is one who could change my mind.

He should be a guy with self control, coz I don't want guys who takes advantage of me. He have to love me as what and who I am. A guy that speaks his mind, and responsible. And especially a guy that loves his family.

Oh. Humor too.. I love guys that could put a smile on my face especialy when I wake up in the morning and before I close my eyes at night.

But no one is perfect.. If he come, he will come.

toxic-tears said:
I'm not really looking for a partner.. But if ever there is one who could change my mind.

He should be a guy with self control, coz I don't want guys who takes advantage of me. He have to love me as what and who I am. A guy that speaks his mind, and responsible. And especially a guy that loves his family.

Oh. Humor too.. I love guys that could put a smile on my face especialy when I wake up in the morning and before I close my eyes at night.

*nods* girl in my case

Hijacc said:
toxic-tears said:

*nods* girl in my case

Lol.. What's in your case?.

HiddenHydey said:
Looks don't matter to me, all I want is a girl with a lot of money looking for a short term marriage.

HAHAHAHA! You win at life, sir.

As for me, well, I'm not exactly single and looking, and I've found that lists generally exist to be broken. Nonetheless, they're fun to make and help me define at least one or two things that I look for.

She must be,

• Feminine - L once said that if a woman didn't act like one, what was the point of her being a woman? This trait really encompasses a large number of behaviors, both positive and negative, but I've come to realize that I greatly appreciate a girl if she buys heavily into being feminine.

E, another one of my friends, said that my tastes in women were pretty simple: feminine beauties. In retrospect, I chuckle and can't disagree. I don't mind a certain degree of tomboyishness, so as long as she also has a number of feminine traits.
  • Patient - a necessity. Heaven knows that I'm not always perfect, and if she can't be patient and forgiving, we won't last very long at all. That's probably one of the reasons why I messed up with C. Unfortunately, I'm not going to be perfect, and if a girl can't be patient with my foibles...yeah.
  • Have a sense of humor - my supply of wit and sarcasm is inexhaustable. She has to appreciate it or she'll find it very unpleasant to be around me very quickly.

I would like her to be...

• Exceptional - I've noticed that I've been wanting this more and more from my girls. The specific kind of talent can vary - she could be a ballerina, artist, pianist, singer or a poetess but she needs to demonstrate some sort of dedication and excellence in her preferred field. The girl I'm currently in love with is none of these things, but she's incredibly precocious and has accomplished in her teens what most people in their midtwenties are starting on. She's also an excellent horsewoman who has performed before country faires.
  • Social - not necessarily a social butterfly, but it'll be nice if she could talk to people or stand up for me against other women in their own social games. I've always enjoyed the company of girls who could deal effectively with other women, or become informal leaders in their social hierachies.
  • Fashionable - at least enough to wear high heels and like it. I do like my girls to wear pretty things, so sue me. Fortunately, I've only met one or two girls out of dozens who haven't met my basic limit there.

It would be nice if she was...

• A ballerina - I have a ballerina fetish. Sue me. But it tends to confer a level of grace and feminity to the girls, not to mention a kind of social ruthlessness that I've come to appreciate. Ballerinas tend to be unbeliveably cruel to each other for the least imperfection(imagine high school popularity contests that never end), so a girl that can survive is a dagger in silk, especially to other women. Refined lethality.

They also tend to have great bodies.

• Traditionally trained - very few girls these days know how to prepare a meal for a large party, smooth over concerns, recite poetry, and flow conversations with deliberate ease. The few who do tend to grab my attention immediately.

Most of those which are, I notice, tend to have been trained to be a lady from an early age. As that training tends to include ballet, my desires coincide.

Inasofar as looks go, I tend to think that almost all of the girls that I've liked are astoundingly beautiful, but I've to believe that beauty is a very subjective trait. I like brunettes and dark hair with dark eyes, but my preferences have changed after non-brunette women tended to be more attracted to me. I also like short, tiny girls, but have come to appreciate women with curves much more. A good personality and what your friends say tends to impact one's perception of beauty immensely - I'm hardly all that attractive, but when a girl's friend told her, "He's hot!" she began to see me in an altogether new light.

Many different forms of bodies are beautiful, I've come to conclude. So as long as the woman puts in some effort to maintain her beauty, I'm liable to find her attractive. Especially if she's doing it for me, like how my girl has begun to wear perfume and do her nails on a much more common basis since knowing of my preferences.

Ultimately, the list is rather bunk. I've found that I'll easily violate it for any number of reasons, but its still fun to make them.

Regards,
IO

Latest posts

Back