Awesome and/or Amusing Christmas Songs

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lone Apothecary

Reaction score
The title should be pretty self-explanatory; just post some Christmas songs, preferably those of the awesome or amusing variety.

This might be a bit redundant, starting a thread with a song that clearly cannot be topped, but I have to start with The Best Christmas Song.

[video=youtube]

Sorry if there's already a thread for Christmas songs. If there is I'll just go with the "I'm blind and couldn't find one" excuse.

@Lilianna: That definitely qualifies as awesome.

Jon Lajoie actually has another Christmas song, albeit it's a bit older, but still quite funny.

[video=youtube]

*sizzle, sizzle*

Lilianna said:
[youtube]ojzxvgkB4eY[/youtube]

Cool vid. :cool:

I don't even like dupstep but this video is epic. :D

[video=youtube]

and of course.. Oh I so love this fellow. :cool:

[video=youtube]

Not to be a pest, but it would be freaking awesome if some of you contacted me on Skype and let you record you singing Christmas songs to put on the holiday episode!

When I think Christmas cheer, the first thing that comes to mind is probably stories from H.P. Lovecraft. Judging by all the solstice carols (mythos parodies of Christmas carols) I'm not the only one who thinks that way.

[video=youtube]

"There's a typhoid epidemic stalking Arkham-town.
It has killed Dean Halsey, who's a doctor of renown.
But Herb's chemical-agent swiftly sent his saintly soul to hell,
While his mortal remains live in a padded cell. Well well well!"

nerdygirl said:
Not to be a pest, but it would be freaking awesome if some of you contacted me on Skype and let you record you singing Christmas songs to put on the holiday episode!

My singing voice is liable to make young children cry, but I'm curious now, what is this "holiday episode" for, exactly?

Latest posts

Back