Storytelling in just Marketing: Interesting Your list into the Brand's Encounter

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I claim this thread for myself. No boob talk allowed. That makes thread number 3. :cool: *raises the bunny flag*

This thread will be dedicated to peas and all discussion and/or love for them.

peas.jpg

omg bunny

I

I love peas so much

I knew somehow that you would be the one who would share that love (CRY2)

I like snap peas :eek:

ajdass1 said:
omg bunny

I

I love peas so much

I knew somehow that you would be the one who would share that love (CRY2)

It's because we're soul mates (cry2) The lesbian erotic pea-loving trinity, me you and barb (goo)

Let's cover each other in peas and express our love physically.

Pea soup. What are your opinions on it?

Yes, it shall become the ritualistic strengthening of our bond with each other...and peas. (yum)

I feel that pea soup shouldn't be cooked so much that the peas get too mushy. Also, it needs pepper. (yum)

Peas go very well with just some butter and salt. It's practically an entree all its own :eek: I motion that peas become a main course and not just a side dish!

I would like to tell some stories in a Just market. Unfortunately, unless the story is exceptional and picked up by a traditional publisher you will never see it in market.

The brands encounter has a lot of publishers which set you up with print on demand services resulting in no advertising for an over priced book. It tends to be more useful for non-fiction. Many will only give discounts when you buy your own books. Many bookstores will not accept POD because they allow spelling and other mistakes to slide.

Barcodes are extra, indexing is extra, copyright is extra, so having your list in the brands encounter may be costly no matter how interesting it is.

Onions are shaped kind of like boobs. Except when they're minced. And dried. And put into food. Or chopped up for pasta sauce. Or blooming onion.

You know what I want? Fried peas.

Latest posts

Back