Poll: Well...?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
It'd be kinda cool
80.00%
4 80.00%
It's immoral to mate with X species
20.00%
1 20.00%
Mixed feelings (Explain)
0%
0 0%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mythical Critters Interbreeding
I just watched this film called ""Help for the Holidays" which was about this cute elf who got sent out to help some family who had lost their "Xmas Spirit" and wound up falling for a guy who when she revealed herself, thought her ears were cute.

So, it gave me an idea for moral debate. Personally, I keep an open mind, as I'm of the opinion you can't really disprove/prove that anything exists, so let's play devil's advocate and say that such things absolutely exist.

What would be the moral issues of interbreeding with such creatures? Would it be like just having an Irish-Asian kid? Or would it be more objectionable (like mating with cats or something)? And what would be the long-term considerations, like if you had a half-dryad child, would she have to carry a potted plant around all day? What about teasing?

(And yes, it's a rather funny debate thread. Let's go with it)
I would shamelessly bang a hot elf!
Fire spirit/vampire hybrid. Not the best idea.
I was absent at the moment I took up the most space ~ Albert Camus
Wherever you go, there you are ~ Buckaroo Banzai
Some mornings it just doesn't seem worth it to gnaw through the leather straps ~ Emo Philips
I'd like to see the offspring of a lot of interbred mythical creatures but the coolest I think would be a Griffin and a Unicorn. And a Harpy and a Centaur, can you imagine that combo! Big Grin
(12-18-2012, 11:40 PM)JasonM Wrote: Fire spirit/vampire hybrid. Not the best idea.

I want one for a pet!
Can I get a motorcycle crossed with a liger?

[Image: wDSC_7460.jpg]

[Image: 5215.jpg]
I was absent at the moment I took up the most space ~ Albert Camus
Wherever you go, there you are ~ Buckaroo Banzai
Some mornings it just doesn't seem worth it to gnaw through the leather straps ~ Emo Philips

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mythical/legendary creatures. TheRealCallie 14 3,943 11-15-2019, 04:18 AM
Last Post: Diagnosed