Second Thoughts

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cucuboth

Reaction score
Maybe I don't belong in this group. I sure don't seem to fit in ....

I'm having those thoughts right now. It happens with very group I try to join. And you'd think that an online group would be easier.

They won't like you. Nobody does. They only like people they already know ..

I'm just the outsider in yet another place. Looking in, wondering what it's like to be allowed in. To really be accepted. To really make contact and a connection with someone. Somewhere.

But maybe not here. Just another place you don't fit in to.

I used to have those thoughts. Now I just don't care. If people like me, oh well. If they don't, oh well as well.

Cucuboth said:
Maybe I don't belong in this group. I sure don't seem to fit in ....

I'm having those thoughts right now. It happens with very group I try to join. And you'd think that an online group would be easier.

They won't like you. Nobody does. They only like people they already know ..

I'm just the outsider in yet another place. Looking in, wondering what it's like to be allowed in. To really be accepted. To really make contact and a connection with someone. Somewhere.

But maybe not here. Just another place you don't fit in to.

Hi Cucuboth,

I just joined a little while ago myself, just trying to find my way a bit to, hey hang in a bit longer, I'll look at some of your posts and get back to you...I'm in Victoria, BC, Can...coming up on mid-night so going off comp now...will get back to you tomorrow afternoon local time here....

Hang in eh...

John H

Latest posts

Back