Xmas quiz time!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

The Good Citizen

Edit..

There its in the post below, took a bit of fudging but yes Jason its pretty long but your bored at work so quit complaining :p

I thought I'd do a xmas quiz and because I don;lt trust you all I thought I'd try and make it as ungoogleable as possible. (If your determined you can probbaly find a way to cheat but shame on you and may you burn in hell! :p )

Anyway 50 questions so if you want to take part, pm your answers numbered 1 to 50 and maybe update the thread to save you've had a go and to bump it up if nothing else.

I would love to offer a bottle of cheap wine to the winner alas this being the internet that is not possible. All I can offer is a rep point for being the smartest cat on the block and the respect of your peers.

This took ages, please someone have a go :(

Answer will be posted Monday 24th so you have all weekend.

ROUND 1 : Movie Posters

Name the film:

q2923.jpg

q2925.jpg

q2926.jpg

q2934.jpg

q2940.jpg

q2943.jpg

q2971.jpg

q2997.jpg

q2999.jpg

q3020.jpg

ROUND 2 : Dingbats

BLU E

DR. do

ground
feet
feet
feet
feet
feet
feet

4-1, 4-1, 4-1, 4-1, 4-1, 4-1, 4-1.
4-4.

ENTURY

ROUND 3 : Spot the Sequence : You get one point for telling me what the sequence relates to and 1 point for telling me the next in the sequence.

16/17 A: Sheryl Crowe B: Garbage C:Madonna D: Chris Cornell E: Jack White & Alicia Keys F:????

18/19 A: Martti Ahtisaari, B: Barack Obama, C: Liu Xiaobo, D:Ellen Johnson Sirleaf and Leymah Gbowee and Tawakel Karman E:????

20/21 A: Chelsea B: Manchester Utd C: Bayern Munic D: Manchester United E:?????

22/23 A: Frank G. Wisner B: Warren Christopher C: Madeleine Albright D: Colin Powell E:????

24/25 A: Lillehammer B: Nagano C: Salt Lake City D: Turin E: ?????

ROUND 4 :Lego Album covers

Questions 26 - 50

answers_1816032i.jpg

And thats it! Good luck and a merry christmas to you all from TGC ho! ho! ho!

On the album questions in need the album name, but I will award half a point if you only give me the artist.

Jesus...I can simply skim these questions and automatically confirm my idiocy.

Just hand me the dunce hat now, please. :)

Well I'm sitting here with a friend sipping a white Russian or two and he's quite bright but he did rubbish, so I'm not expecting perfection. I reckon 50% is a good score :cool:

I'll aim for half-ass then, but no promises.

OK, done. You and your friend should make a fresh batch of White Russians before reading.... :p

He's drunk me out of white Russian and talking drunken football in my ear! :D

Thanks for having a go! :cool:

I gave it a shot. And I feel wonderfully stupid now :)

The Good Citizen said:
Edit..

There its in the post below, took a bit of fudging but yes Jason its pretty long but your bored at work so quit complaining :p

But the images are blocked at work. Drat! Foiled again. :club:

JasonM said:
The Good Citizen said:
Edit..

But the images are blocked at work. Drat! Foiled again. :club:

Yeah I get that problem, you tube links.. the lot. Its annoying on so many threads.

blackdot said:
not much use in doing the quiz when all I know about 3 of the ding bat answers. *laughs*

Do it. You can't do any worse than me, I think I would be lucky to get 3, lol.

I forgot to post the answers to the Xmas quiz.. well here they are. Lua won with a highly impressive 33 out of 50. :cool:

Thanks to all the people who had a go! (by which I mean 2 :rolleyes:)

Round 1

1. Vertigo
2 . Silence of the Lambs
3. Metropolis
4. Rosemary's baby
5. Tootsie
6. Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
7. American Beauty
8. The Secretary
9. Ichi the Likker
10. The day After Tomorrow

Round 2

11. Blue Movie
12. Dr Dolittle
13. Six Feet Underground
14. All for one and one for all
15. Long time no see

Round 3

16. Singers of the James Bond theme
17. Adele

18. Nobel Peace Prize Winners
19. European Union

20. Champions League Final Runners Up
21. Bayern Munich

22. US Secretary of State
23. Condoleezza Rice

24. Venues for the winter Olympics
25. Vancouver

Round 4

26: Bruce Springsteen, Born In The USA. 27: Blondie, Parallel Lines. 28: Nirvana, Nevermind. 29: Saturday Night Fever soundtrack. 30: Fatboy Slim, You've Come A Long Way, Baby. 31: The Velvet Underground and Nico. 32: Madness, One Step Beyond. 33: Kiss, Dynasty. 34: Lily Allen, It's Not Me, It's You. 35: Red Hot Chili Peppers, Blood Sugar Sex Magik. 36: Blur, The Best Of. 37: Calvin Harris, I Created Disco. 38: Franz Ferdinand, You Could Have It So Much Better. 39: John Lennon and Yoko Ono, Unfinished Music No 1. 40: Madonna, True Blue. 41: The Beastie Boys, Licensed to Ill. 42: Pulp, This Is Hardcore. 43: Hard-Fi, Stars of CCTV. 44: Elvis Presley, Elvis Presley. 45: Grace Jones, Island Life. 46: Queen, Queen II. 47: De La Soul, 3 Feet High And Rising. 48: Muse, Absolution. 49: Moby, Play. 50: Pet Shop Boys, Yes.

MissGuided said:
Gratz, Lua, you smartypants!! :D

Lol thanks, I was just lucky because TGC and I like similar films and music :p

Latest posts

Back