Fingerbanged by cops on the side of the road

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bodafuko

Reaction score
*Warning, some people may find the following video offensive. Contains alleged inappropriate acts and fowl language.* ~Sci-Fi

Wow

[youtube]-prb6N2gkME[/youtube]

Oh no! That can not be right! If a cop ever does that to me it sure as hell better be a woman...and she best buy me dinner first. I'm old fashioned like that.

PS Anyone else notice that HUGH rat run across the road. Where the hell are they?

erm... Is that actually the normal procedure? Doctors are always telling women not to let the bacteria from the back to go to the front. As a female, that police officer should have KNOWN better.

Oh. Ohh. I didn't realize that was in the news. heh I'm so glad they sued.

The second woman received a complimentary UTI for her troubles. :(

In all seriousness, what I saw in that video is absolutely disturbing and frightening as hell. Those women were guilty of nothing but throwing a cigarette butt out the window. They were clearly complying, they were clearly sober, the policeman had no 'proof' or 'reasonable belief' that there was illegal substances in the car or in their position. So, cop says "I smell pot". The next logical step is a finger up your ass and then the same poopy finger up your hoohah? ****, is this America?

If it is the story of Angel Dobbs and Ashley Dobbs, then I know the video (can't view), very bad story, but it seems to be the normal case. Nothing out of the ordinary, sad but true.

The sad thing is as well, that as a women, you can go on TV with that and claim that you got molested... as a guy, you would never do that, because they would already tell you to shut up and get lost. So I may cry a silent tear to every guy who lost his anal virginity to a police officer. {presses out a single manly tear}

Latest posts

Back