USB Butt Cooler problem

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phaedron

Reaction score
I wasn't sure where to post this, but technical support seemed like it would be the most fun. The problem with this device is best summarized in the quote below:

The only downside I can see is if you let one go, the air cooler will blow it up right into your face. Blech. – Jason Chen

No, I don't actually have one, but I imagine this is the problem I would been having. Or if it broke down in some other way I doubt anyone here would know how to fix it.

http://gizmodo.com/195269/usb-ass-cooler-for-your-chair?tag=gadgetsgadgets

butt_cooler.jpg

USB Ass Cooler For Your Chair

As if the USB air conditioned shirt wasn't enough, sweaty Japanese peripheral makers felt the need to cool off their sweaty backsides as well. The USB butt cooler goes onto your chair, over the cushion, and flows "cool" air onto your arse via the onboard fan. There's an on/off switch on the cable, which plus into your USB port.

The only downside I can see is if you let one go, the air cooler will blow it up right into your face. Blech. – Jason Chen

usbasschair.jpg

USB Air Conditioned Shirt

When it comes to USB powered gadgets, this doesn't just take the cake, it takes the entire bakery and then burns it down for the insurance money. The USB shirt has two fans on the left and right sides of the back, taking in air to cleanse all the sweat off your spare tire. There's an external switch on the USB cable to adjust the fan speed, in case your sweat doesn't quite go up to eleven.

The shirt is also powered by four AA batteries in case you don't have a USB slot anywhere nearby. It even plugs into the cigarette lighter in your car—because it's such a great idea hooking up your body to your car's electrical system. – Jason Chen

bf17beb66c7f43a553fbf9605fb1592a.jpg

Well I can't be certain but most AC products have both a heat and cool mode, but I think this is just a fan.

Latest posts

Back