Banking - Greatest Scam on Earth

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and money system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.
Henry Ford, founder of the Ford Motor Company.

The study of money, above all other fields in economics, is one in which complexity is used to disguise truth or to evade truth, not to reveal it. The process by which banks create money is so simple the mind is repelled. With something so important, a deeper mystery seems only decent.
John Kenneth Galbraith (1908- ), former professor of economics at Harvard, writing in ‘Money: Whence it came, where it went’ (1975).

The few who understand the system will either be so interested in its profits or be so dependent upon its favours that there will be no opposition from that class, while on the other hand, the great body of people, mentally incapable of comprehending the tremendous advantage that capital derives from the system, will bear its burdens without complaint, and perhaps without even suspecting that the system is inimical to their interests.
The Rothschild brothers of London writing to associates in New York, 1863.

[youtube]HfpO-WBz_mw[/youtube]

The history of banking is so complex and so corrupted, that it basically just goes ignored by the masses. However, the principals and techniques of this corruption and scam are relatively simple. There are hundreds of hours of clips on youtube describing the history of banking, and the families behind it, like the Rothschilds, Rockefellars, Morgans, Warburgs, etc.

One thing is for sure, if this menace doesn't stop, the honeysuckle will hit the fan, and our current global economic problems will seem like a picnic compared to what will come.

The funny thing is, if bankers have their way, nobody actually profits.

Unless of course, they are exempt from their own inflation.

...Okay, after watching this video, I've come up with a few simple guidelines to smoothing things out.

- Use a debit/card card, never credit.
- Don't buy anything you can't afford. And never take out a loan.
- Demand the same price for your services always, and teach others to do the same. If everyone did so, regardless of what banks charge, everyone would wake up to the fact that money is getting eaten up.

Zeitgeist the movie is well worth a watch on the subject of Banking conspiracy. I'd bet phaedron has the deluxe directors edition on blue ray ;)

Banking does tend to provide a service that many people need. It would be difficult for people to carry all their money around instead of keeping it in banks. Personally, I think that banking provides a valuable service to the community, but I use a credit union. :O

bulmabriefs144 said:
The funny thing is, if bankers have their way, nobody actually profits.

Unless of course, they are exempt from their own inflation.

...Okay, after watching this video, I've come up with a few simple guidelines to smoothing things out.

- Use a debit/card card, never credit.
- Don't buy anything you can't afford. And never take out a loan.
- Demand the same price for your services always, and teach others to do the same. If everyone did so, regardless of what banks charge, everyone would wake up to the fact that money is getting eaten up.

My bank started charging $15 a month just for having an account, so I bailed on it completely. I know that's a bit extreme for most of us, and certainly you need day to day funds, but we'd be best to invest any savings into something tangible. I remember seeing a certain amount of gold went for $800 in 2008, and the same amount will go for over $2000 in 2012.

Whatever happens, it can't be good. If there is a collapse all hell will break loose. If there isn't, we'll just see more hyperinflation. I think, the more people hording food it will happen that much faster.

[video=youtube]

The Good Citizen said:
Zeitgeist the movie is well worth a watch on the subject of Banking conspiracy. I'd bet phaedron has the deluxe directors edition on blue ray ;)

I have the Matrix trilogy on blue-ray. Mainly, when Zeitgeist came out, I took exception because of the first part. Historically, I learned much of it is true, at least for Mithra and Dionysus, but I disagree with the notions of sun worship and astrology. I have seen many of these kind of documentary, money masters, freemasons, jesuits, zionists, bankers, illuminati, new world order, aliens, all that stuff.

I don't believe in banks or in debt. I believe in commerce.

To that end, I insanely buy goods, only to donate them to thrift stores for nothing when i have too much of something.

I never end up saving more than $1k a year, meaning I can claim I make more in tax forms, but I know this is nonsense. Heck I never end up saving more than $100-300 and this year I actually spent way more than I made.

People will not hoard food. People won't react at all, because they don't wanna do anything. Which is probably okay, since not everyone prefers to panic. In such a case, what you should do is vote with your feet. Don't get yourself into debt, and if a bank has a ton of hidden fees (you can't deposit too many bills or we charge a "handling" fee), just say screw you to them and walk.

Someone should show this to even one of the cashiers at a bank. Or better yet, one of the sub-managers. I bet short of the people at the top, they themselves are getting scammed to some extent.

If the employees knew the truth, I bet you'd get an actual bank strike.

Yeah, The Money Masters is only one of dozens of amazing documentaries out there, explaining the history of the international banking cabal. Another great one is America: Freedom to Fascism. Incredibly well written, with some amazing interviews. A must watch for anyone truly concerned with our current economic situation.

[youtube]O6ayb02bwp0[/youtube]

Two things to take away from this.

There's no real 99%. It's more like 99.9% (repeating) to the point where the people heading such groups are probably one of them. So stop fighting the supposed rich, and do something smarter against the real ones. Higher taxes won't help (this is why I say these protestors are probably in on it), nor will stimulus plans (just funneling money around).

Banks are not the model of success any more. So let's take money out of the bank, and make our own. The Tao te Ching says "simple things are true, complex things are false." It takes virtually no math beyond simple addition or subtraction to start an interest-free bank run by normal people who have a job other than running a bank. If you borrow, and can't pay off, the money you borrowed is owed until you pay what they gave back. Every year, figure out the inflation % increase, and adjust that number. If last year was $3.50 for a loaf of bread and this year it's $5, divide all incomes by .70 (dividing by .70 increases by 70%, that's all the math you need, besides C++ programming). Ethical banking does not take a genius, just a government that allows such a thing to exist.

It's a Wonderful Life wasn't just a sweet story, it was a model of what a banker should be. Not Potts, but Jimmy Stewart.

http://www.littlehouseinthevalley.com/is-owning-your-house-outright-a-bad-idea

Hmmph, trying to talk people into taking a loan from their house. Brilliant. At least the responders aren't fooled by this garbage.

toss5j.jpg

I don't think we can convince enough people to participate to actually make a difference, unfortunately.

Latest posts

Back