Happy Thanksgiving

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, and a happy day to you. I'm making a list of the things I'm grateful for having. I don't know "who" exactly I should be thanking but I'll just throw it out there into the air for whoever will catch it.

Frecconia said:
Thanks, and a happy day to you. I'm making a list of the things I'm grateful for having. I don't know "who" exactly I should be thanking but I'll just throw it out there into the air for whoever will catch it.

A great thanks giving to both of you, although i am not from US ah well, thats a great idea frencconia im going to do that on christmas

kaviii said:
Frecconia said:

A great thanks giving to both of you, although i am not from US ah well, thats a great idea frencconia im going to do that on christmas

Im not from the US either but I have my two sons with me this weekend and for that im thankful,although come monday another two weeks of loneliness.

Guest said:
Im not from the US either but I have my two sons with me this weekend and for that im thankful,although come monday another two weeks of loneliness.

acutally to me mondays arent bad, im 16 and i hate weekends, i have to stay home all day to babysit my lillte brother and sister, i cant have a life not like i will anyway i have trouble connecting with people, on mondays to fridays i can go to school and at least talk to people

Latest posts

Back